**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

DLo saved the game in the 4th.

They were down 9 with 4 minutes left. He went on a 5-0 run.

Then made a 3 with 1:45 to put them up 1.

Made 2 FTs to put them up 3 with 11 seconds left in 1OT

Makes that huge 3 in 2OT to put them up 1. Even bigger after the 3 passes.
And even got an offensive rebound on his own Miss to set up AR to the line.

He fighting for his life to stay a Laker

1706419481830.png

His *** was almost gone with the turnovers

I don't think we saw the same Lakers/Warriors game tonight.
We don't win tonight without DLo.
"Well if he didn't do the dumb thing..."
You're right. Let's trade him for a perfect player then, someone who averages 0 turnovers and shoots 100%.
I did cut the game off in the 3rd and cut it back on in 1st OT, so I didnt see the full picture of todays game, so Ill give you that. But, overall in the playoffs and meaningful games, if his shot aint working, good night. Hes on a passionate heater right now. Im happy for him. But I think we saw the real Dlo last year. Same one we see now. Can shoot 3s and facilitate some. (slight defensive improvement this yr). But can also get shut down and dissappear when it matters.

Trudell asked Ham in the post game how he was handling the last moments of the game and what he was thinking and first thing he said was "As a fan, it's some great basketball watching two legends play high level basketball" 😂😂😂😂

now that bum cam reddish is not playing...all my f bombs are directed at taurean prince...I hate these two dudes so much BUT whenever I see cam whitmore do well JHS gets some of this anger too

An Alex Caruso trade isn't that difficult. Just give them the Murray package sans DLo.

I.e. JHS, 2029 1st, Swap on either 2024 or 2026 1st (if NO takes 2024 it would need to be 2026). Would need $9mil more to match dollar for dollar (Gabe)
for
Caruso & Drummond

Last edited:
Big Win for the team, had a playoff intensity to it & a lot of back & forths. Hopefully AD Okay but shouts out to him for coming back in & still doing a relatively good job guarding steph in space even though he was clearly hobbled.

Bron with a 30,20 & 10 line is wild at this point & D'Lo is back to looking like an elite shooter.

My dream "around the edges" move is this right here

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_1-28-2024_1-37-33AM.png

Impact role players that don't force us to use a bunch of assets. Handles the need for another physical athletic big & a really good perimeter defender. Get those & try their hardest to get some shooting at buyout season & i'm intrigued.

Prince and AR was buns. If AR isn’t effective/efficient offensively, he’s a minus. Vandos’ defense been giving jolts of life last couple games

Back
Top Bottom