**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The way these teams just camp out at the 3pt line is terrible basketball. I don't care what any data says it's bad basketball. We're 1-6 from 3 against a team with no shot blocker. It's a dumb game plan. Everybody just standing out there putting up brick after brick.

Don't know what was worse; Bron wasting the clock away to shoot that three or D'Lo chucking that three too early.

It was an open 3. he’s shot well for the game. He missed. He makes it. Game over. Holding it would have ran an extra 5 or so seconds but likely wouldn’t have guaranteed a better look. When they needed a basket to seal it.

Not to mention his passing over the final couple minutes saved the game.

If you would have told me that we would go 4-2 on this road trip but the losses would be ATL and Houston....

Almost lost to one of the worst teams out there. As usual, bron dribbling for 18 sec just to chuck a bonehead shot

Anyone concerned that our GM makes a big "splash" signing as Free Agency opens and half way thru his first season we might have to give away picks to get rid of him?

Anyone? No? Praise thee Pelinka?

Anyone concerned that our GM makes a big "splash" signing as Free Agency opens and half way thru his first season we might have to give away picks to get rid of him?

pelinka has done just as much bad as good

signed montrezz harrell
signed kendrick nunn
signed andre drummond
signed jaxson hayes
signed gabe vincent
hired frank vogel
traded for westbrook
traded kcp
let caruso go
let scroeder go
drafted jalen hood schifino

Ehhh we got another Lemon from the heat.

If Rob doesn't learn and signs another heat player, we riot....🤣🤣🤣

TOP GONe lol

top gone.jpg

Ham should be fired before this embarrassment continues

⌛
Lol

Nothing impressive about a 3-game winning streak when all you doing is this against a Knicks team missing their starting PF and their starting center and a Hornets team missing their 2 best players.

Show me you can coach a 10 game winning streak and maybe then he can deserve some credit for actually coaching

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom