**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

At least you can't cheat off DLo. He's played so much better the last 20+ games, and then you bench him against DEN again? For a guy who just came back last week and has just about as many defensive lapses as DLo? Another one in a long line of headscratchers from Darvin Ham.

The problem isn’t small ball,it’s AD growing sum nuts against Jokic & Ham making better decisions w/ Rotations

Impossible to get carved up more than the Nuggets scoring on every possession of the last 4:30.

Absolutely dumb decision.
I honestly don’t care that DLo was on the bench.

Most disappointing thing tonight was the second half performance from AD. He shows up Ham could’ve put me or you in for DLo and they still close

Idk Bron, AR and Rui all cooked in the game. Makes sense that AD wasn't involved. If anything, I was disappointed he wasn't on Joker enough to close the game.

Idk Bron, AR and Rui all cooked in the game. Makes sense that AD wasn't involved. If anything, I was disappointed he wasn't on Joker enough to close the game.

Yeah I was very disappointed that he didn't take the match up with Joker in the 4th.

Sucks because we played pretty good for 43 minutes.

There’s no plot twist,he’s standing in the way of you getting a title,man up and take the challenge
He already got us a title. And he already ran through Jokic and the Nuggets on the way to that title. As the PF.

In other words, it's already been PROVEN.

He shouldn't be guarding Jokic.

This Lakers team is still missing 1-2 pieces to beat DEN in a 7 game series PLUS a competent head coach.

This is the ball game right here… right after Lakers take the lead
IMG_0731.jpeg

Austin miss
Lebron turnover
Rui miss
AD blocked
AD jumper

Meanwhile Den
Gordan make
Joker make
Murray make
Holiday make
Murray make

Cmon man what are we even talking about here?

They got no one to guard Murray so it doesn't matter either way. :lol:
Screenshot_20240302_201653_Chrome.jpg

Murray would be the least of my worries once the Lakers start going with true 2-Big lineups against the Nuggets.

In fact, the Lakers need to figure out how they want to contain MPJ who averages a double double against LAL, and AG, who seemingly gets what he wants inside the paint every time he plays them.

:rofl:
Screenshot_20240302_202205_Chrome.jpg

Darvin too clueless to figure out you can't run with a 1-Big smurf lineup against the Nuggets.

So wth is the point of signing Giles when we all know Ham don't like Bigs? Lol

Unless Pelinka is already planning to fire him .......🤔

Back
Top Bottom