**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This is why you have to trade Dlo. Kyrie would never perform like this. Also WE NEED A 260 POUND CENTER

Dlo talking reckless after a couple of solid months. Never made an all star game in his career. Best known for snitching.

Wild

This sac team is so damn cocky. Acting like they’ve won multiple titles. Been irrelevant forever and all these fair weather fans actin a damn foo. Just like their neighbors 60 miles away smh

Yeah they should be humble, just like our beloved Lakers…

Also our beloved Lakers
IMG_0849.jpeg

D lo definitely deserve to get cooked for tonight :lol:

AD sawft as hell against sabonis I don’t get it. Dude not even a rim protector like that.

Bron literally gave no effort for a solid 35-40% of his minutes.

On to the warriors.

We already know a 12-year old is smarter than Darvin Ham, who will play 1-Big and 3-Guard lineups to no end.

And y'all wonder why the hell this team can't win more than 3-4 games in a row.

We let a crucial game slip, Dlo talked **** and didnt back it up today. Lebron showed his age. Kings got our number.

But some of you talk **** like we didnt just have a solid stretch beating Clips, OKC, Bucks, Wolves. You a superstar everyday at your work? Y'all ask the guys to play with confidence, not be afraid of the bright lights, but be the first to ridicule them when they fail. Weak *** traits

essential1 essential1 blaming anyone but D'lo is hilarious :lol:

Had a ****ty game.

LeBron had 6 FGs and 5 TOs
Harrison Barnes guarded by LeBron 4 open 3s in the 4th.

AD got pummeled by Sabonis all game.

Rui had 17 at half. Got 1 shot in the second half
DLo even as off as he was. 3 shots in the second half.

DLo contributed to the loss, sure. But to not see how ****ty LeBron and AD was, and the blame needing to start somewhere with them, followed by DLo

DLo shot 9 shots. He’d have to shot 80% total to sniff his average.

Sabonis and AD last night reminded me of Z-Bo and Blake Griffin when Z-Bo used to beat the **** outta him. :lol:

All I know is, Dennis is gone so Ham will now be forced to talk to DLo so he will resume his killing spree this weekend vs Golden State.

1710424385388.gif

Back
Top Bottom