**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Not gonna win without AD, bad D'Lo game and then making a million threes.

But how they got in this position is...

Lets not jump the gun in playing against SAC. It’s very likely GSW will shoot like this next week. They have a better coach and more heart

DLo, great in January

Now that we’re in April, expect the expected

Dream about a turnaround all you want but we all know the real deal….these Lakers aren’t built to win multiple playoff series

Seriously.

Can someone find me that clip of 71 year old CP3 blowing by DLo tonight for a layup? None of this Feb/Mar stuff matters to me I need to see some consistency from him in these high stake games.

Last edited:
Why I haven’t spent a single penny on this franchise the last two seasons:

Give me free Lakers tickets and I’ll slang that xxxx on Craigslist right in front of you

More stupidity from the Bum and Dumber

This clown went with a 4-guard lineup to try to match the Warriors instead of going Big with Hayes and Rui to have a competitive advantage. Instead this piece of crap went with a Hayes, Prince, and Dinwiddie frontcourt LMAO

Folks not seeing yet but this dude is thinking exactly what I been thinking the last couple games with Bron and AD starting to miss games when they count most. They doin it on purpose to get Ham fired.

The writing is on the wall. This team is going to miss the playoffs with a playoff type roster.

Kobe and Magic would never.

These Laker media guys are funny....wish he would explain how this was an unavoidable loss.

AD is basically the entire Laker defense, so we knew the team would have trouble stopping the Warriors.

With Lebron, Rui and Hayes in the starting lineup the Lakers basically had no one over 6'7 on the bench (Castleton lol)

Vando is not coming back after missing all this time to save this team.

Stick a fork in em

Back
Top Bottom