**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Letting Rui guard Jokic 1v1 with no backside interior help was such low coaching IQ like wtf are you doing Hamas 🤦🏽‍♂️

they got Darvin doing the press conference in the hallway outside the home locker room or something :lol:

Well......they still don't bleed.

59 points at half.
99 for the game. :smh:

AD hit 32 early in the 3rd. Never scored again.

Jokic demolished him the second half.

6 points from our bench. Two 3's by Prince.

Thassit.

We had a great chance. Now......we're in danger of a horrific drubbing in Game 3. :frown:

It's time to be honest with ourselves.

Lakers got 2 quick fouls on Denver beginning of the 4th….Ham not for one quick moment thought it will be good to keep attacking?

Man. It’s love/hate with Bron. Dude is so good and gets ish done, but at the same time when he ain’t playing the Lakers playing real smooth. Man. AD was on.

Perfect chance to win, but gave it away. Pockets had 2 TOs left while his players look gassed. Im ready for another sweep tbh

Well......they still don't bleed.

59 points at half.
99 for the game. :smh:

AD hit 32 early in the 3rd. Never scored again.

Jokic demolished him the second half.

6 points from our bench. Two 3's by Prince.

Thassit.

We had a great chance. Now......we're in danger of a horrific drubbing in Game 3. :frown:

It's time to be honest with ourselves.
Let’s be honest. Our bench wasnt doing anything for us during the regular season, they for sure are not stepping up now. They’re afraid to shoot. Dinwiddie air balled a layup….

Took Lebron having a retro 4th to keep them in the game.

AD i don’t think scored in the 4th and did zero after his 4th foul.
It’s the coach’s responsibility to make sure his team is getting AD the ball in the 4th

But we all know Ham is piss poor in awareness and game recognition

Lakers were up big only because they were hot from deep. How many games in a row do they get this hot from deep?

What happened in the last 4 min when they were no longer hitting all those threes is the difference between a contender and a pretender.

They failed to EXECUTE. And when I mean execute, I mean force feed AD every time down the court since he been cooking all game. That ONCE AGAIN is on Ham.

Game 2, 2023 playoffs last season in Denver, the exact same thing happened. Lakers were up and blew it. You’d think the coaching staff would’ve learned by now

0-10. Let that sink in

Can’t imagine watching all time greats like LeBron and Joker go at it in a close playoff game…with an assassin like Murray hitting game winners and the only thing on your mind is coaching…

Mental illness is real 😂

those calls like the DLo getting hit across the face being overturned really hurt...but that's not the reason for the L here...
letting bron and Rui run the 4 and 5 AGAINST THE ****ING MVP SEVEN FOOTER for a long stretch... :smh:

and that was a great effort by AD...but on the last shot you gotta play defense with your head...I saw the step back middy coming from when he and jokic got the switch CMON MAN

Back
Top Bottom