Ladies (all 12 of you), your G spot may not exist at all vol. Niketalk sex experts > Doctors

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

i hope i was able to teach ya'll. i feel like masked magician.

OMG!
roll.gif

thats sig material right there

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Guarantee 85% of these accounts shorty faked the big O. I can come every color of the rainbow but it doesn't mean I've reached climax/orgasm. The vagina is a wet, warm environment so obviously you gon get some residual %+$*# debris on the D.

Its true that every female IS different and if you can make one come it doesn't mean you'll have the same effect in every other situation with a different woman.

Every vagina is different. They vary in size, depth, wetness etc. You gonna have to find out what her spots are and how to hit them properly. Point blank, though if a female can't make herself come, it will be hard for you. Many females can't for various reasons and its up to her to evaluate why.

When I first started having sex I thought it was overrated and I wasn't getting satisfied. Instead of blaming the dude I decided I'd have to take it into my own hands (literally
wink.gif
. The first time I reached orgasm I learned how and where felt good to bring me to that place.

Ill add more later as I go through the thread. My thoughts kinda scattered
laugh.gif

P.S Shoxbb I wanna put it on you somethin serious.

You too Diego
nerd.gif
Don't forget about the effects of hormonal birth control
tired.gif
libido up, down, damn near need to wear a pad 24/7 or it's like the sahara up in there. The lengths we may go through to not get knocked up.

yeah ...that depo shot killed my girls libido somethin serious. the sex drive as well as the amount of moisture

Weekend Girl here? Now its a party.
You made a good point. A lot of dudes talkin about they love seeing them white fluids from shorty, that dont necessarily mean shes had an orgasm though. Itdoes mean that you are doin somethin right and you got her wet like a @%!!+**$#%*#. Some girls are just naturally moist though, even when theyre not thinkinabout sex.

Originally Posted by Diego

You made a good point. A lot of dudes talkin about they love seeing them white fluids from shorty, that dont necessarily mean shes had an orgasm though. It does mean that you are doin somethin right and you got her wet like a %$#%**%@*$$%. Some girls are just naturally moist though, even when theyre not thinkin about sex.

Champion Edition, Ill take your bet too.
The dudes talkin the greasiest are always the ones comin up short.
You my dude, are talkin mad reckless.

let me know. we can film it and post it up somewhere as proof. (pause no funny stuff)

my aim is HBWonderfull and my email is [email protected]

Vaginal secretions can also be an indicator of where she is in her cycle, I think around ovulation it gets opaque and mucosy. Aids in egg..something. I dunno.They go into it extensively in the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility. It's amazing how naive some women are about their body. But I'm interested inhow to not get fertilized LOL

You made a good point. A lot of dudes talkin about they love seeing them white fluids from shorty, that dont necessarily mean shes had an orgasm though. It does mean that you are doin somethin right and you got her wet like a %$#%**%@*$$%. Some girls are just naturally moist though, even when theyre not thinkin about sex.

let me know. we can film it and post it up somewhere as proof. (pause no funny stuff)

Aight cool, but I get to pick the crackhead you have to make squirt.
Ill pick someone from the DMV to ensure your safety.

lol aint DMV aids capital of America.

Weekend Girl wrote:

Guarantee 85% of these accounts shorty faked the big O. I can come every color of the rainbow but it doesn't mean I've reached climax/orgasm. The vagina is a wet, warm environment so obviously you gon get some residual %+$*# debris on the D.

Its true that every female IS different and if you can make one come it doesn't mean you'll have the same effect in every other situation with a different woman.

Every vagina is different. They vary in size, depth, wetness etc. You gonna have to find out what her spots are and how to hit them properly. Point blank, though if a female can't make herself come, it will be hard for you. Many females can't for various reasons and its up to her to evaluate why.

When I first started having sex I thought it was overrated and I wasn't getting satisfied. Instead of blaming the dude I decided I'd have to take it into my own hands (literally
wink.gif
. The first time I reached orgasm I learned how and where felt good to bring me to that place.

laugh.gif

You too Diego
nerd.gif
Don't forget about the effects of hormonal birth control
tired.gif
libido up, down, damn near need to wear a pad 24/7 or it's like the sahara up in there. The lengths we may go through to not get knocked up.

laugh.gif

Was on a few different b/c for the past couple years and just now getting off...

I used to have to bring a extra pair of panties in my bag. Now I can go back to going commando
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

lol aint DMV aids capital of America.

A bets a bet.

grin.gif

Half the orgasm is achieved wayyy before penetration

one must first f their brain then proceed to the vag......

But once you give a girl an orgasm she will forever reserve a place in her heart and vagina just for you

Vaginal secretions can also be an indicator of where she is in her cycle, I think around ovulation it gets opaque and mucosy. Aids in egg..something. I dunno. They go into it extensively in the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility. It's amazing how naive some women are about their body. But I'm interested in how to not get fertilized LOL
Right after when menstruation is done, there is little to no mucous, it is dry. Before ovalution comes around or near it, it is thicker and thereis mucous. During ovulation for about 72 hours, it is clear, like egg yolk clear. This is when she is her wettest and the most moist. It all has to do with thefact she is the most fertile and this is where there is the highest chance of conception. Men's sperm has the highest chance of survival during this periodin this stage of the cycle. Then after ovulation, the discharge goes back to being sticky and more dry.

I know every single time when I am ovulating because my cycle is almost perfectly regular. All I have to do is look down there and listen to my body. I evenget a little bit bloated for that 72 hour period and feel this tension in my uterus.

I also co-sign Diego. Champion Edition, as previously discussed, the majority of women cannot orgasm just through penetration alone. Youtalking like you are some sex god that has the ultimate magic stick.
grin.gif

Did you know if there are sperm from two different males, they will fight? I saw a video of it
laugh.gif
When I was on depo I had no changes at all. I had no cycle,no PMS, nada. No weight gain either, oddly enough. Went onto the ring and now it's all out of wack. Every other month I get pms, bloat, the usual. Ah well.

I didn't know ChampionEdition was HBW
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

weekendgirl, please shed some light on squirting

Where you want it?
nerd.gif

But yeah, its definitely a skill that has to be... acquired... for lack of a better term. I don't think any or every woman can do it however I believe mostcan learn and be capable of squirting. It begins with yourself and knowing your own body though and being 100% comfortable in your skin. I found the best way(aside from doing it yourself) is to be on top reverse cowgirl moving back and forth with intervals of going up and down and in circular motions. Sometimes ithelps to have other... areas
nerd.gif
penetrated (massaging the wall closest to the vagina). If you're doing it right you'll be getting clitoral stimulationby being on top in control as well...

The first time you do it makes it easier to do it again because you know what it takes. Even in different positions.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I've googled how to make a female squirt in my youth.

Put the techniques to work and not necessarily made squirting actions, but MIND BLASTING orgasms.

Females fall in love with you if you make em squirt. Real talk

Squirting all depends on the intensity of the O. And usually has to be through a combination of motions, Vag & Cliiz stimulation, b/c pure Vag Orgasmsexist but are usually weaker than stimulated orgasms.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Guarantee 85% of these accounts shorty faked the big O. I can come every color of the rainbow but it doesn't mean I've reached climax/orgasm. The
vagina is a wet, warm environment so obviously you gon get some residual %+$*# debris on the D.

Its true that every female IS different and if you can make one come it doesn't mean you'll have the same effect in every other situation with a
different woman.

Every vagina is different. They vary in size, depth, wetness etc. You gonna have to find out what her spots are and how to hit them properly. Point blank,
though if a female can't make herself come, it will be hard for you. Many females can't for various reasons and its up to her to evaluate why.

When I first started having sex I thought it was overrated and I wasn't getting satisfied. Instead of blaming the dude I decided I'd have to take it
into my own hands (literally
wink.gif

laugh.gif

You too Diego
nerd.gif
im not sure if any of that was directed towards me, but if you have 1000 dollars you would like to bet, the odds are 2-1 love.
i can even pull a random broad infront of ANYONE and make her squirt just to even the playing fields.

Provide a solid reference and I will believe you. Until then I am calling ducktales indefinitely.

Post a pic of yourself too while you're at it too.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Vaginal secretions can also be an indicator of where she is in her cycle, I think around ovulation it gets opaque and mucosy. Aids in egg..something. I dunno. They go into it extensively in the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility. It's amazing how naive some women are about their body. But I'm interested in how to not get fertilized LOL
Right after when menstruation is done, there is little to no mucous, it is dry. Before ovalution comes around or near it, it is thicker and there is mucous. During ovulation for about 72 hours, it is clear, like egg yolk clear. This is when she is her wettest and the most moist.
Oragasms have a tendency to be the most intense right before menstruation.

Wait, hollup... ChampionEdition is Handsome B. Wonderful?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So the purple people eater a panty dropper also huh?
grin.gif

half of ya'll talkin nonsense.
all i know, is that i am willing to put 1000 dollars cash i can make any woman aged 18-45, rated from 6-10 squirt at any time i please.

re read that plz for the conditions of the bet.

and Hazeleyed Honey .... who said anything about penetration alone?
it seems all you ladies and gents cant read. the trick is PASSION.

if your man/whoever u lettin play your sexbox360, walk in outta the blue and just ravages you to the point where you're all sweaty and breathing hard like"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!"
if he did that plus tried(i have my own hidden technique tho), your vagina gonna release somethin love.
cause orgasms require more than pushing a button or hitting a spot.
it takes energy and chaos and romance to do that.
thats why every single woman i have ever had sex with in my life can never say i didnt long do her like UNGH UNGH UNGH.

Spoiler [+]
yeah

Spoiler [+]
YEAH ITS MR SAVAGE LIFE.

www.myspace.com/handsomebwunderful

and if you ladies of niketalk took the time to talk to me and you'd fall in love like a few other NT ladies i shall decline to name.

If you learn how to master Energy, you can make the body do just about anything.
And there are specific areas of the body, not necessarily where you think they are, that will effect the sexual experience.
It's not just drilling it in. You have to finesse all sensitive areas of the body.
Pleasuring the body is an art form.
And take my word for it, it's possible to give/receive orgasms without even touching somebody.
And that is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RenaRene

And take my word for it, it's possible to give/receive orgasms without even touching somebody.
And that is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
surrrre..you probably told your bf that when you guys have phone sex via those prison calls

I read in my human sexuality book about some chick who could O off of having her eyebrows rubbed/stroked.
laugh.gif
trippy

Back
Top Bottom