Ladies (all 12 of you), your G spot may not exist at all vol. Niketalk sex experts > Doctors

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

The women posting in here are borderline silly talkin bout MOST girls cant bust from natural sex. That would go against nature. I believe ALL females can orgasm from natural sex UNLESS they have some type of disfunction. And sorry Nawth the female orgasm isn't a secondary function. The purpose is for the vaginal contractions to occur like Larryindiana explained above.

"Vaginal contractions" occurr with or without the O.
Yeah but there's a difference.. you ever felt it? Be honest.. cuz that expl-O-sion ain't quite the same as when she's just doing solid work or whatever.

Its not the same, and yeah Ive felt it. Ive put up some primetime performances with some BAAAAd chicks (Aint nothin better than feelin that P contractin on you), but for every explOsion you provoke theres a few girls who didnt get to that point. That dont mean you didnt put in work or that she didnt enjoy it, it just means she aint get to that point. Not getting to that point does not equal a dysfucntion.

Dudes is in here acting like theyre Zeus or some !##*. Im a little bit more realistic than that.
If I didnt know what I was talkin about, I wouldnt be going against a couple dudes who APPEAR to know what theyre saying.

I hear you... and I ain't saying I'm batting 100..... but neither did Hank Aaron....so I'm still headed to the Hall.. I be Pete Jones in thatthang. These other %%$##+ just Pete Rose.

Duffy_Hugh.jpg

Ever been forcefully pushed Out .. Like ejected at super speeds, due to the over flow of natural juices that oOze from the Vaginal region.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Ever been forcefully pushed Out .. Like ejected at super speeds, due to the over flow of natural juices that oOze from the Vaginal region.
nerd.gif

I never have SMH. I'm still tryin to catch me a Blastoise
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

Its fun.
laugh.gif
.. at first i was like omg did she break
embarassed.gif
. Than she smiled
happy.gif
. right before the ZzZz's kicked in lol.
Ps. i had the pleasure of feeling this 100% Natural Skin to Skin.
smokin.gif

not really my dude. Its put there so that it can come in direct contact with a mans pubic bone during missionary. Missionary is the way to go if u are with wifey, all that face down mess is for the JO's

in other positions you will need some fingers or toys or somethin though
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

not really my dude. Its put there so that it can come in direct contact with a mans pubic bone during missionary. Missionary is the way to go if u are with wifey, all that face down mess is for the JO's
eyes.gif

don't get me wrong, its definitely nice.
but aint nothin like that face to face though with the person you love
embarassed.gif
(yes im simp'n)

If a chick is a JO, im probably gonna be even hesitant to even kiss her so what I wanna be hittin her missionary for? that's all I meant

eyes.gif

don't get me wrong, its nice.
aint nothin like that face to face though with the person you love
embarassed.gif
(yes im simp'n)

what, yall only use one position during it or something?
laugh.gif

agreed.
but then again, there's nothing like face down, @!@ up with the person you love, too.
This lady knows what shes talkin about.

Shoulder thrusts anyone?

Originally Posted by Nawth21

eyes.gif

embarassed.gif
(yes im simp'n)

laugh.gif

no I was just explaining how clitoral contact comes naturally cause chicks on here was acting like most girls cant bust from natural sex.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

eyes.gif

embarassed.gif
(yes im simp'n)

laugh.gif

Need to learn to branch out and be creative. The more creative the bigger the O (or at least more fun trying to give the O)
roll.gif

no I was just explaining how clitoral contact comes naturally cause chicks on here was acting like most girls cant bust from natural sex.

precisely why that position is the greatest...

er.. second greatest......

um... high up there.

& to add on to the ongoing argument, i've personally known of women who simply can't cum off of sex & need digitalreinforcement. i think it's possible for everyone to reach that
eek.gif
oncethey get to understand what works/doesn't work for them. i realize i'm merely echoing what 1/5 of the responses on here were, but it's just furtherconfirmation that
eek.gif
via penetration is within reach!

nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

ROTFL at Blastoise... and um... I'm lucky...
smile.gif
devil.gif
My girl does... Check the sig
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

ROTFL at Blastoise... and um... I'm lucky...
smile.gif
devil.gif
My girl does... Check the sig
nerd.gif

smh.gif
, yes im mad

yall trynna get me stabbed

I don't "stay" talking about "girls"

in this post, I provided 2 examples....I don't even post %%%* like this on the reg cause my girl lurks and will probably curse me out for this.....

I've been in a committed relationship for 4 years. if anything, I talk about HER too much on here. (cosign rilla?)

and, you never seen attractive chicks from ohio?

ok.

my girl from nj, anyway...

I dunno if you're serious or just playing devil's advocate, diego...

but I'm not about to give a grown man a graphic sex talk on a message board...

go to yahoo answers or something, bruh.

nawth,1st function of ANY reproductive organ=reproduce

ONLY natural form of HUMAN REPRODUCTION? penetration.

youre trynna convince me a majority of women in the world cannot achieve orgasm through the reproductive organ they evolved with?

if so, major major major L to women in general.

real talk, I'm surprised you women are actually arguing that its 60 percent of women unable to orgasm from vaginal sex, as opposed to 60 percent of mencan't give vaginal orgasms.

I'm not even the best in the sack....I'm not in here to brag of boast. for the +!%# what? NT? I said, I've been in a committed relationship for 4years....she's the ONLY one who matters, anyway.

sorry my bored, argument-prone $*# was on that %%%* today, but whatever

but damn

yall arguing FOR the L?

in this post, I provided 2 examples....I don't even post *@%* like this on the reg cause my girl lurks and will probably curse me out for this.....

I've been in a committed relationship for 4 years. if anything, I talk about HER too much on here. (cosign rilla?)

ok.

lol @ zeus, naw, I'm not on that, bro, the statue won't allow me to go into detail.

youre trynna convince me a majority of women in the world cannot achieve orgasm through the reproductive organ they evolved with?

real talk, I'm surprised you women are actually arguing that its 60 percent of women unable to orgasm from vaginal sex, as opposed to 60 percent of mencan't give vaginal orgasms.

damn

yall arguing FOR the L? that's simply my only point...lol.

I'm not even.saying/implying I'm the best in the sack, some sort of r&b dancing %+! dude.......I'm not in here to brag of boast. for the +*#!what? NT? I said, I've been in a committed relationship for 4 years....she's the ONLY one who matters, anyway.

sorry my bored, argument-prone %+! was on that *@%* today, but whatever

I swear I just read that with the ole Bubba Gump voice going on in my head

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

EnPhan I swear you double post more than any other NTer in history

dude posts from a sidekick, duh

in this post, I provided 2 examples....I don't even post !+%% like this on the reg cause my girl lurks and will probably curse me out for this.....

ok.

lol @ zeus, naw, I'm not on that, bro, the statue won't allow me to go into detail.
(word to dude talking about being forcefully pushed OUT, I dunno about by juices, but yeah...lol....virgins are lost)

damn

yall arguing FOR the L? that's simply my only point...lol.

I'm not even.saying/implying I'm the best in the sack, some sort of r&b dancing !%! dude.......I'm not in here to brag of boast. for the ++$#what? NT? I said, I've been in a committed relationship for 4 years....she's the ONLY one who matters, anyway.

sorry my bored, argument-prone !%! was on that !+%% today, but whatever

and this turned into a long !%! post cause I addressed like 4 pages without any quotes...lol

++$# yall too.

%*@$ I suck.

somebody edit that....I can't

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH

Back
Top Bottom