Ladies and Gentlemen, Pictures of the XIX's Have Arrived....

WOW!! Hotness!

I'll be copping those 4sure..... 1st Jordan in a while I like upon 1st site.

Thanx alot!!

I get out of bed because something tells me to get on niketalk, so i do and I see what Ive been waiting to see for 3 months now. Them are hot :pimp:
pimp.gif
. I def cannot wait to see the black and red colorway, Ill probably get every colorway of those. They look alot better there than they do on MJs feet.
Thanks for the pics Q and Nas, Its about time we got to see them.

well people u know this always come i photoshopped some whi/red now iam try to do blk/red here are the whi/red[ remeber these may not come out so i just did this for fun
32190266.jpg

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<I don't know if you noticed but J.Lo has a fat booty & any1 lookin for AJ XIII blk/red 11.5 i got some holla back

:wow:
eek.gif
Awesome! Simply Awesome. Getting every color. Get over the lace cover already....it's time to step into the future for once. This retro crap is killin me...
You can please some of the people, some of the time.

YO! Is this a record, 80+ replies in a little over a hour? I just looked in here seems like. Those are nice. I won't say I'm copping every color but I'm thinking at least 3 colorways. DF!!!
[/b]​

one colorway
1061443105_xixred.jpg

2nd colorway
1061443963_xixblue.jpg

3rd colorway
1061444340_xixpicrasp.jpg

4th (SpaceJam) Colorway
1061445403_xixpicspace.jpg

T-O-N-EE G-L-O-C-K...yung boy tech..so sick..tooo sick

yo derrik why u post MYYYYY PIC u didnt do nothing son***LOOK AT WHI/RED N PAGE 4*** suggestions for any other colors please go ahead
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<I don't know if you noticed but J.Lo has a fat booty & any1 lookin for AJ XIII blk/red 11.5 i got some holla back

nice bullet good props for u the jordan logo need color though

looks like i'll have more money for retroes. thank you for the pics.
i never disrespect no women because i love my mama.

AALIYAH....Rest In Peace....

Ok....after much delegation, and consideration, i think the following: we should name em, either the "Fly Swatter Js", or 'Straw Hat Js'....IMO....

nice different>>>>>>>>

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PHOTOSHOP A SPACEJAM COLORWAY????????????????????????????????????

PLEASE!!!!!!!!
matics

Quote:
Ok....after much delegation, and consideration, i think the following: we should name em, either the "Fly Swatter Js", or 'Straw Hat Js'....IMO....

i agree. they look elegant and all, but whats the deal with the lace cover?

TEAM I DONT GIVE A HOOT!!!
WE SPEAK THAT REALNESS
h20 THE GOD

those are hot, they have patent leather on the toe (looks like) and the kinda have the XI sole toward the front. very HOT :wow:
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom