Ladies and Gentlemen, Pictures of the XIX's Have Arrived....

Whats wrong w/ yall. Yall like every fricken shoe those are absolutely :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

BIGGEST HATER ON NT

aim- awbasa
email- [email protected]

nice feelin everything but the lace cover which always kills a shoe, its nice, dont look like a J tho, and it will like the last 4 pair of Js hit the outlets, cause like most of the past Js it will get the few people who sweat it, and the few who hate it, and the price tag which every1 hates...

but as long as the come out with an all black colorway, ill have to see
[/b]​

Those are beautiful!!!! I can't wait for the other colorways to drop, but man, those cherrywoods are :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
!!!!! They certainly do look like the XIs in terms of the shape of the shoe. When I heard the XIXs were supposed to be "the Return of the XIs", I thought JB would butcher the shoe. The XIXs have exceeded my expectations. Consider all the mids copped!

Im with you DC, them joints look like some space shoes, therefore they get a :x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
in my book
"the gats by ya liver, ya upper lip quiver, get ready to die, tell God I said hi"-UNBELIVABLE, Notorious B.I.G.

>:
mad.gif
extremly dissapointed in these, when i heard they would resemble traits of the XI's i was hyped up and was thinking this might be the best realease since the XIV's (although i liked the (XVII's), but those just look horrible, will not purchase, and i dont think they'ell grow on me either

Those are some great colourways guys. Keep em coming! Love the Cherrywood one especially!!!
Air Elijah
Sydney, Australia.

F/S: Horse1,11.5 | Graphite Hyperflight,10.5 | Blk/Wht/Red VC Low,10.5 |
Blk/Slate Unlimited, worn a couple but great, 11 | Email for details.

...same here... what looks like the XI's on these? The toe box? Whoever was comparing these to XI's made a horrible comparison.

Second time i saw these i decided i like them, not really feelin the wht/neutral grey colorway though, thanks quietballa1!!!
Hit me at​

they look like the XI's. look at the back upper of the shoe, the toe, and the sole/bottom of the shoe. those are the XI's cousin XIX. those r deff copped all the clorways. im officially jordans B***H(no homo) u kno wat i mean. MJ is pimpin me. gotta me droppin bills left and right for jordans.are there any other jordan B****es/**** out there?holla.LOL
roll.gif
pimp.gif

<center><font color=GOLD size=4><font>Dutty ya, dutty ya, dutty ya</font><BR><BR><font color=GOLD>Ya ready gimme da ting dat ya ready get ya live
And tell me all about da tings that you will fantasize
I know you dig da way me step da way me make my stride
Follow your feelings baby girl b/c they cannot be denied
Come check me in-a night and make we get it amplified
Me have da ting to run da ship cause I'm go slip and I'm go slide
And in the words of love I got ta get it certified
But I give you da toughest longest kinda ride girl<BR>Top top girl
Me and you together is a wrap dat girl
Driving around da town in your drop top girl
You no stop shock girl
Little more da dutty, we'll rock dat worl<BR></font></center>

Finally a pair of jordans that i'll buy sincve the 16s.....they are waaaay better than recent releases and shall be copped.....but that lace cover....... :x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

anyways....thas all...

and oh yea...to each is own....some of y'all will never like another jordan new release and will keep hoping and praying for retro and re-retro and re-re-retro....etc.....good luck with that.....time moves on....things change.....get into the swing of things....get out of 1984-1996....please...

first juelz satana album and now the 19's :smile:
smile.gif
im having a great day.........2bad the shoes aint hot but those white/red colorways are hot if those bcome the official colors i would copem

Am I the only ones that see a hint of the 2's in there? CHeck the midsole out and the shape, the midsole looks a lot like the II's. They're decent, alhough it doesnt look like a signature Jordan shoe. More like a Jumpman type shoe. Although its nicer than the 18s
KOBE[/b]​

hmmmm....am i the only person who is let down by these? i had some low expectations to begin with.....but these didnt really excite me....they look like some trunners...nothing to really make them the signature shoe of the greatest player ever

>D
grin.gif
they're ok
"I'm in the mix like a blender...stay right down the street from Paul from the Diamond Center...I used to cut grass for a livin'...but now I count cash for a livin'". E-40

Back
Top Bottom