Ladies and Gentlemen, Pictures of the XIX's Have Arrived....

We need give props to Quietballa he's the man :pimp:
pimp.gif
(no homo)I have lost respect and reliability on those other dudes but aint gone say no names :wink:
wink.gif

Any more angles?
Doctor #1: Homer, if we take this crayon out of your brain, it might increase your brain power...

Doctor #2:...Or It might just kill you....

Homer Simpson:Increase my killing power...eh?

Manposite, if at all possible can you post pics of the prototypes. And can someone do some photoshop! Can't wait for the black colorway!
"One thing that I hated in school was reading out loud" - Choppa

Yea, we need him back. He got banned without warning! All he did was put a link of that funny website, you know the one that goes, " YOU ARE AN IDIOT, HA HA HA HA HA!" Going back to the sneaker, do you guys notice a line on the trap at the back of the shoe, WHAT IS THAT? By the way, I heard the MODS HAD ALREADY SEEN THE PICS. And that they just wanted to see us act like dogs run after a ***** ( female dog I might add).
[email protected]
AIM----- Nostradamus186

We need more pics
Doctor #1: Homer, if we take this crayon out of your brain, it might increase your brain power...

Doctor #2:...Or It might just kill you....

Homer Simpson:Increase my killing power...eh?

OHHHH SNAPPP they is BLAZIN :wow:
eek.gif

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<I don't know if you noticed but J.Lo has a fat booty & any1 lookin for AJ XIII blk/red 11.5 i got some holla back

COPPED times 23

after they go on sale.........or before with the friends and family, but definately copped at some point though

HOLLA!

I haven't said this in a while but those J's are nice and might just get copped. How Much?
[/b]
[/b]​

Thanks Quiteballa & Nostradamus !! Love the shoe. The line on the back of the strap actually reads "jordan". It will be used on the clothing line as well. Just as the Radio Shack lettering was used for the XVIII line.

NICE.....welcome back JB.....actually appealing on the first look......BUT....that strap...hurts it....still VERY NICE.....thanks for posting and MUCH thanks for the pic itself
[/b]​

I dont know what yall lookin at but those are nothing "Mind blowing"...Dissapointed X1000s...I'll prolly cop the all black colorway. But I aint to pleased...BTW, WTF is up with that big *** fly swatter? What am I suppose to do when I rock those? Kick flys while they in mid-air???
Formally Lilballafolife
Here since Aug. '01
Got beef? Aol S/N "CURVYCURVE87"

Haha, awesome!!

Look for cats to be cutting off that strap like they cut off the XVIII's lace cover.

Personally I like it and the nicely scripted Jordan on the back!

Back
Top Bottom