Ladies and Gentlemen, Pictures of the XIX's Have Arrived....

:wow:
eek.gif
finally!
thanks for the pics, can't wait to see the other colours

:x
sick.gif
at all of you.. :x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

To each is own, but come on! are you guys out of your minds????

Don't get me wrong, the shape of the shoe is fantastic, but the craftsmanship is HORRIBLE!!!

It's like having a mansion and decorating it crap!!!

|I
tired.gif

[/b]
,$tack

^ i agree

the thing on the shroud ruined it |I
tired.gif

if it didn't have that thing on the shroud then maybe it be :pimp:
pimp.gif

hottest shoe since the xiii's??? wat da hell.....

it dont even look like a jordan shoe, more like a cheap jumpman.....165 for dat crap, get da uff outta here :lol:
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i like the black/blue xviii's better than the 19's

but everybody has their own opinions

I love um! :D
happy.gif
They look like the XI and XVI $%#@#$! :lol:
laugh.gif
Either that or they kinda remind me of the Answer V.......hmmmmmmmmm..... :b
tongue.gif

Get to know...........Tha Last One Left......
http//Members.MiGente.com/brownnoble/

I'm gonna go with the minority here,

At a first glance, they really don't seem to be anything special - granted they might grow on me when I see that patent leather toe (if it it patent leather) in person, but it just kind of looks straight up tacky - the lace cover just doesn't look right to me. I dunno, the XVIII's blow up the XIX's spot IMO - they're just so fresh and stylish while being clean and crisp looking - these look way too much like a trunner with an added XI retro flavor. But we'll see. Peace!
[/center]

People are entitled to their opinions but you know opinions are much more interesting when you give reasons for them. Instead of all you people just saying:

"Oh no! Another lace cover! I hate lace covers!".....

why not spend a few seconds saying:

"Oh no! Another lace cover! I hate lace covers because....a...b...c..."?

Air Elijah
Sydney, Australia.

F/S: Horse1,11.5 | Graphite Hyperflight,10.5 | Blk/Wht/Red VC Low,10.5 |
Blk/Slate Unlimited, worn a couple but great, 11 | Email for details.

:wow:
eek.gif
very clean, copped

"my first addiction, GI Joes and icies after that it was light skinned girls and Nikes"- Jadakiss

I mos def see the resemblence of the elevens in them. They are too dope! Lovin the lace covers. Never liked the ones on the XVII cause it ruined the beauty of the laces that the rest of the shoe was complementing. They was nice on the XVIII. But for those who ain't feelin the lace covers....imagine the XIX Lows? Too dope to hope for...ONE

Lace covers are here to stay, get over it :lol:
laugh.gif
!
"One thing that I hated in school was reading out loud" - Choppa

I bet if they didnt have the word "Jordan" on them, or the Jumpman, 90% of you wouldnt waste your time on them....madison avenue marketing schemes...man, im telling yall, if those were Reeboks, or even Pumas, and MADE EXACTLY the same, then you wouldnt get em...

Quote:
I bet if they didnt have the word "Jordan" on them, or the Jumpman, 90% of you wouldnt waste your time on them....madison avenue marketing schemes...man, im telling yall, if those were Reeboks, or even Pumas, and MADE EXACTLY the same, then you wouldnt get em...

You can say that with any pair of Jordans.

<<<AIM>>> FrontMeABrick

Jordan Design team is getting weak, bring back some old school flavor, stop with the space age ****. Shoe is weak...... so is XV, so is XVII, so is XVIII
Selling 31 pairs of Jordans size 11, 11,5 hit me up AIM = phideltreppin

KRISPY C.R.E.A.M. TEAM
Member 1

Well, to be my usual critical self (right MAX?
wink.gif
), here are some basic problems I have with the finished product (if this is indeed the finished product):

1) The midsole at the rear looks WAY too clunky. I understand there's a lot of cushioning in there, but that much plain Phylon (correct me if I'm wrong, cyjack) just looks bland. It could have done with some more sculpting on the top edge, or something to just break up the monotony. Not to mention that stuff is going to crease/get dirty FAST.

Also, on the topic of the sole, I think it's TOO XI influenced. I feel like each Air Jordan should stand on its own, and not even be influenced by previous incarnations. At least not to that great an extent.

2) The shroud doesn't seem to integrate well enough, especially with the back of the shoe. The exposed area at the ankle above the strap and behind the shroud just looks unfinished. It looks like a "regular" shoe (the Air Jordan II, in fact) has been buried underneath the shroud. If it was a removable gaiter, like with the XVI, it wouldn't be an issue, but seeing that the whole thing is one unit (G-G-G-G-G-Unit!) I just wish it looked a little more streamlined. Also, the pull on the heel looks tacked on. Integrate!

3) The leading edge of the shroud. Too high! I understand that the material kind of dictated the look, but there's definitely a little Cons Aero Jet in there. Maybe I'll get used to it.

4) The colorway. Yes, I understand it's nitpicking. But this is an AIR JORDAN, for God's sake. Is it too much to ask to have the first colorway to be one that Michael would have worn on the court? Wizards or Bulls, it doesn't matter. I know he's retired and all, but do y'all need to rub it in? I have no problem with the idea of a white/flint colorway (in fact, I think it looks pretty good), but FIRST? Man...

Without seeing other angles, that's about all I have at the moment. And don't get me wrong--I don't hate the shoe. I appreciate the use of new materials (especially ones that offer improved performance), and I believe Manposite when he says that it's the lightest, most responsive Air Jordan yet. That should be true of EVERY new Jordan.

I criticize not out of hate, but out of love.

Much Respect ED, I must say I like the sneakers from the intial pic, and perhaps additional pics from different angles might make my opinion stronger, or lead me towards not liking them at all. They are different and I can respect the fact that JB is trying to be so.

I must agree though although the colorway is nice, a Bulls colorway or even a Wizards would of perhaps made a better initial release. Oh well, time will tell.

Code:
     JETER2NEW YORK YankeesTeam Jordan

i dont think i can make a proper assessment yet on the shoes. Right now, im pretty iffy on them. Decent, I will wait a while before i start throwing out comments like "straight fire" or "pure hotness!"... wait, ill never say stuff like that.

Quote:
if those were Reeboks, or even Pumas, and MADE EXACTLY the same, then you wouldnt get em...

true.
::::::TEAM . anti . DS:::::::​

:: (please visit!) -- RIP JMJ ::​

those $hits are so trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these dumb designers has to realize that most people buy jordans to floss in them, NOT to play basket ball so all these stupid lace covers and ugly designs have to STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most ball players buy outlet kicks to trash on da court so if thats what jordan brand wants to do then mission accomplished.......

i don't care if lace covers secure your foot.......i ain't worrying about a snug fit walking down da sidewalk.
if they are SOOOOOOOOOO in love with covers at least
make a strap that can be removed like da XVI, XVII.

Or a better idea would be a strap system similar to Air force I's, Shox Stunners, huarache trainers, Air penny iv, jordan pure. SMALLER belt strap would be great for people who want a secure fit for active wear or leave them loose or chilling, flossing.

^They ARE basketball shoes Mr. Airpotatohead :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

"One thing that I hated in school was reading out loud" - Choppa

Back
Top Bottom