Ladies of NT..how has/has NT changed your perspective on guys?

We talk about all kinds of stuff that may normally be talked about amongst our boys so I was just a bit curious.

i'd also like to know this, but i feel like the majority of the girls on NT have a lot of guy friends.

nerd.gif

If you think the girls of NT didn't already know everything there is to know...

...You're a fool.

i think that all men are the same and they only want certain things from females. they dont respect us and treat us like we should be treated. it just seemsthat all they care about are assets... not personality or anything like that....

so yeah has Niketalk changed my perspective on guys, not really because i already knew all guys are dogs and they dont care about females feelings or anythingbeyond that...

Eh.
I don't "Gasp" at the response.
Some people are pigs and some aren't.
Some people are mature while others lack maturity.

I don't need NikeTalk to figure what/how dudes think.

Originally Posted by Little Sneakr Princess 23

i think that all men are the same and they only want certain things from females. they dont respect us and treat us like we should be treated. it just seems that all they care about are assets... not personality or anything like that....

so yeah has Niketalk changed my perspective on guys, not really because i already knew all guys are dogs and they dont care about females feelings or anything beyond that...
eyes.gif

i think that all men are the same and they only want certain things from females. they dont respect us and treat us like we should be treated. it just seems that all they care about are assets... not personality or anything like that....

so yeah has Niketalk changed my perspective on guys, not really because i already knew all guys are dogs and they dont care about females feelings or anything beyond that...

You sound very bitter, want to talk about it?

ALL guys are dogs?

Why all?

What is a dog?

If you were being serious
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

You sound very bitter, want to talk about it?

roll.gif

IMO you cant let a message board depict the real life. A lot of ppl say/type what they do for e-props.

eek.gif
roll.gif

See, MY thought process on people who think like YOU do is... when you're so set in your way and refuse to acknowledge that you're wrong, you deserveall of the $*@$%%%+ that come into your life and further reiterate your "opinion"

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

all guys are dogs
Not all of us
CO-SIGN.
I treat every single woman with much respect. I will never hit one nor call one a female dog. Some of the younger ladies need to be taught some maners though.

yup this is all true .. men are dogs females are female dogs its a vicious cycle we live in

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Eh.
I don't "Gasp" at the response.
Some people are pigs and some aren't.
Some people are mature while others lack maturity.

I don't need NikeTalk to figure what/how dudes think.
pretty much.

Back
Top Bottom