Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by jtwo8ight

Its tough to say which team has been better.

Lakers have 3 titles close to fourth in 6 tries.
Spurs have 4 3titles in 4 3 tries

To me this means that the Spurs have been more consistent as the Lakers were irrelevant for a couple years BUT the Lakers have been better that the Spurs 6/10 times with hopefully a tie in ships. Also the Lakers have beaten the Spurs in the playoffs in 4/5 meetings. IMO this makes Lakers > Spurs but im a Laker fan so I know this wont be taken seriously.
roll.gif
The Spurs other one was in 99.
wink.gif

4 > 3 THIS decade
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
as far as i know LA still has 3...
grin.gif

now like I ask before when was the last time LA won a championship?.....
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

To me this means that the Spurs have been more consistent as the Lakers were irrelevant for a couple years BUT the Lakers have been better that the Spurs 6/10 times with hopefully a tie in ships. Also the Lakers have beaten the Spurs in the playoffs in 4/5 meetings. IMO this makes Lakers > Spurs but im a Laker fan so I know this wont be taken seriously.
roll.gif
wink.gif

4 > 3 THIS decade
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

nerd.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif
The 01-02 season. Keep pushing that statistic while you still can!

Here's a compilation of what has to be the Haters Favorite Moments:
wink.gif

roll.gif
wink.gif

4 > 3 THIS decade
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

nerd.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Ok. 2002.

Orrrrr,

We could go this route, and say this week sometime. (hopefully)

Then what will you say?
laugh.gif

JapanAir21 wrote:
Right hand man right here SHUGHES,
grin.gif

Magic_Dwight_Howard_Wallpaper.jpg

BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA!

We dodged lightning last year by the Lakers losing in the Finals, IT'S POSSIBLE AGAIN!!

Yall got this Orlando...

Fcros.jpg

mn_praying_dog1.jpg

I believe in Magic..
pimp.gif

orlando%20magic.jpg

aha!...i knew u were a hater japan...all that crap about oh i want to see a denver/cavs finals yadda yadda yadda...asking for a nuggs�sig...thanks for finallyclearing it up...man i love this thread
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

��

1 more win, and I expect mamba pics, champagne pics, a million
pimp.gif
's, etc. Entertainment either way
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

1 more win, and I expect mamba pics, champagne pics, a million
pimp.gif
's, etc. Entertainment either way
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There's certain to be a pic of Kobe with both trophies (if this goes thru) do you have any idea how many threads that photo will show up in?
laugh.gif

NBA offseason thread....Kobe trophy pic

Kobe is a fake kissing his kids......Kobe trophy pic

NHL hockey offseason thread.......Kobe trophy pic

Dallas Cowboys game 1 thread.........Kobe trophy pic.

That thing gonna be more downloaded then the Terri Hatcher superman pic.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
wink.gif

4 > 3 THIS decade
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

nerd.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Ok. 2002.

Orrrrr,

We could go this route, and say this week sometime. (hopefully)

Then what will you say?
laugh.gif

i will
frown.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif
all in that order...
But (hopefully) that won't happen...
pimp.gif

and
indifferent.gif
at Mamba mvp for posting that 0.4 shot.....
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Captions should be
laugh.gif
too.

'Ask Shaq how my %%% taste like now?'

kobetrophy.jpeg

Heated Lebron discussions.

kobering.jpeg

Rihanna thread in General

bynumtrophy.jpeg + 'chris'brown.jpeg

SHUGES didnt you start a thread about LEBRON being the NEW most hated player on NT???

This thread still shows that it will be a while before anybody challenges the LAKERS/KOBE for the most hated...

It's gonna be interesting to see how many pages this thing goes....

and
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

That's gotta be the luckiest shot to win a big game in the entire world.
indifferent.gif

Derek Fisher shouldn't get a ring just for that stupid smile of his.

And the thing that makes it worse, is that Fish is generally hated among Laker fans these days. Well he WAS.

But yet, here he was saving their bacon once again.
smh.gif

Now all of a sudden, people will look back and point to his cross check on Scola as the moment that the Lakers got "tough".
sick.gif

And now you will even start to hear whispers that Fish is a Hall of Famer.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

SHUGES didnt you start a thread about LEBRON being the NEW most hated player on NT???
This thread is a combination of Laker haters and Kobe haters so it'll seem like a lot of hate. But it really is 2 separate groups comingtogether.

LeBron generates hate on his own. Not too many people hate the entire Cavs organization.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

and
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

And now you will even start to hear whispers that Fish is a Hall of Famer.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
fish in the hall of fame....
roll.gif
smh.gif
alien.gif

must be only in LA not any where else....
eyes.gif

i just hope Laker fans don't agree with that statement.....CP?
nerd.gif

I fully expect a "YOU MAD?" kobe pic with either trophies or some sort of celebration smile or gesture involved (if this happens of course, which impraying it does
laugh.gif
)

Robert Horry has put up pedestrian career averages. So has Fisher.

Horry has hit big shots in big moments. So has Fisher.

Hmmm, what else....

Aww screw it, that's all you need for the Hall.

laugh.gif

I fully expect a "YOU MAD?" kobe pic with either trophies or some sort of celebration smile or gesture involved (if this happens of course, which im praying it does
laugh.gif
)
Sorry buddy. We started a prayer thread first.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
If I wanted to get dirty, I could go to work that Fish belongs in thehall more then Nash. But I'm still puttin pad to paper on my next big Nash war. (comin along nicely by the way
wink.gif
)

Fish gon live in Laker hearts for all time much like Horry does. And Shuges is right, A LOT of Laker fans were screaming for Fish to go away, hell, my ownwife yells at him in every game, and I just sit there and tell her, "don't worry, at some point he will show thru".........I think that point hasbeen seen now.

Not sure why people get on Fish so much, cuz I know damn well nobody said nothin about Horry loafin thru season after season and then savin our butts, so whynot let Fish get that same pass?

So no, Fish not a hall of famer, but I'm having a tough time of whether or not I would like to see his jersey hang in Staples. We ain't the Suns, orthe Blazers, or the Kings, we only hang jersey's for the best of the best up there in the rafters. Not just average basketball players. But damn, Fish,and Horry both have hit so many shots for us, they the reason at least 2 or 3 of them banners are up there, we need to do something for those guys. Maybe aplaque in the hallway or somethin? Or maybe we could just put them up when it's a Clippers home game, they don't have nothin in their to look at.
laugh.gif

�Or maybe we could just put them up when it's a Clippers home game, they don't have nothin in their to look at.
laugh.gif
Shots fired.
laugh.gif

And Chester, you're probably one of only a handful of people on here that don't like the Cavs organization.
laugh.gif

Cuz let's face it, before LeBron came along, nobody really hated the Cavs like that. Brad Daugherty and Mark Price and Larry Nance and them? Nah... TheCavs were the team that everyone felt sorry for after what Mike did to 'em.
laugh.gif

By the way CP, did you know that 0.4 didn't even lead to a championship ring? All that "big shooting" for nothing.
pimp.gif

So that takes it from a big shot to just a nice shot. And if that's the case, lots of Lakers have hit nice shots.

Or maybe we could just put them up when it's a Clippers home game, they don't have nothin in their to look at.
laugh.gif

HEAD SHOT.....................FAN BASE DOWN!!!!!!

SHUGES wrote:

�Or maybe we could just put them up when it's a Clippers home game, they don't have nothin in their to look at.
laugh.gif
Shots fired.
laugh.gif

And Chester, you're probably one of only a handful of people on here that don't like the Cavs organization.
laugh.gif

Cuz let's face it, before LeBron came along, nobody really hated the Cavs like that. Brad Daugherty and Mark Price and Larry Nance and them? Nah... The Cavs were the team that everyone felt sorry for after what Mike did to 'em.
laugh.gif

By the way CP, did you know that 0.4 didn't even lead to a championship ring? All that "big shooting" for nothing.
pimp.gif

So that takes it from a big shot to just a nice shot. And if that's the case, lots of Lakers have hit nice shots.

Now, come on now, I didn't say big regular season shots.� Even a hater shouldn't flash vids of Brian Cook doing anything.� Thas low.�
laugh.gif

I'm well aware of Fisher's shots not leading to the 04 title.� .04 in 04, hmph, but anyways, that shot did win a series.� LeBron just hit a big shot,but they lost the series overall.� Fish did at least get us that.� And it was on the road, even nicer.�

Kobe hit those shots vs the Suns, but we lost that series.� Nothin Fish can do about 2 series later in 04, if not for him, we wouldn't have even had thosenext 2 series.�

.04 will always be a nice moment, but game 4 finals 3's will be bigger overall shots in his Laker career.� (provided it leads to something......)

Nah, I just dragged Cookie into it so I could show.....

THIS!

2k2c1d.jpg

sick.gif

At least LeBron hasn't been caught kissing other grown men.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom