[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Kobe blew that with those late game turnovers, and he forced an airball fadeaway.

He wins some , he also gives a few away.

Kobe did lose it.  He forced shot after shot after shot.  

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Mike Brown lost control of the team, needing george karl's bro coaching..

I hate to say this, but FIRE MIKE BROWN.

it aint mike browns fault kobe was chuckin

Kobe missed up when he tried to throw the entry pass and Durant stole it that was turning point right there.

blake was open true enuff, but that shot has got to go through Kobe.  But his back to back turnovers hurt BIG TIME....

We needed this win. Now we're down 2-0 in a series that should be 1-1. Now we gotta go perfect at home just to break even to go back to OKC.

The series is 0-2. OKC did what they were suppose to do. We played a hell of a game for 46 minutes. OKC will not have the energy from the crowd when we play friday

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

kobe stans have nothing to talk about EVER again ... 2 years in a row ... this dude bout to get swept ...

Because these negative moments wipe out all the success he's had in the past right? Oh okay.

Harden 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

KD wit the GW 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
 @ Kobe folding in crunch time like that was crazy

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Mike Brown lost control of the team, needing george karl's bro coaching..

I hate to say this, but FIRE MIKE BROWN.

it aint mike browns fault kobe was chuckin

its job to restore order and guidance. where's that gif of him in cleveland where he was like OH BOY OH BOY. I DUNNO WTKF to do. lol

i picked the lakers in 7 and it can still happen, just gotta lock the home games

really could have used this one though
ohwell.gif

kobe better beast game 3, he knows this game was on him
tired.gif

Kobe is old. Fisher would've mad that. No way LA wins both home games, series over.

What a heartbreaker.

I knew dudes were going to give up the lead.

I have seen Kobe do those lazy $#* passes in the clutch before. The only difference is that it has never happened in the playoffs before but in some regular season games.

a turnover and then 2 terrible shots
alien.gif

Why not just do a 1-4 and drive to the basket? Trying to do some cute pass to Gasol
indifferent.gif

Steve Blake
indifferent.gif

smfh. i'm replaying blake's missed 3 and kobe went all mad instead of trying to foul sefalosha. he just stood there pulling on his jersey. smfh!

Back
Top Bottom