[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

Originally Posted by LovesIt

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

kobe stans have nothing to talk about EVER again ... 2 years in a row ... this dude bout to get swept ...

He still has 5 rings and is top 10 in nearly every statistical category at this point in his career...
Peope only remember what happened last night though so....

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Steve Blake had an open shot. Good look too, but STEVE BLAKE.........

qpbqw.png

Lol 2 for 2

I'm sorry there is no excuse for losing a game when up 7 with 2 minutes when you have KOBE

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

kobe stans have nothing to talk about EVER again ... 2 years in a row ... this dude bout to get swept ...

Because these negative moments wipe out all the success he's had in the past right? Oh okay.
indifferent.gif
... going fwd ... why u bringing up the past ... get out here w/ that bs ... ur mans choked ... he's washed 9-25 is a regular night for him now ... dude couldn't shoot 50% in a big game if he took all layups 

The Lakers cannot replicate this defensive effort. Held OKC to 68 points through the first 46 minutes!!! And to still lose... this series is over.

laugh.gif
at Kobe showing his TRUE colors.  Dude's seriously got a selfish *!! mentality.  He really got mad at Artest for passing it to Blake who was WIDE OPEN due to that idiot Westbrook?!?!?!  And you wonder why dude's don't like this selfish idiot Kobe.  Artest made the correct bball play.  DUDE was WIDE OPEN and is VERY capable of making that shot.  OKC got lucky he missed it actually. 

I can't see how some of ya'll are giving up on the series already. Ya'll must have never played sports because I learned to never admit defeat until it actually happens. We can still win this series

this will probably get lost in all the hate for kobe but...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at the confetti man. you have one job to do...
laugh.gif

it's a what have u done for me lately world ... does kobe's 5 rings erase the fact that they lost tonight?

laugh.gif

kobe ain't winning nothing anymore ... he's kobe so he'll have a good / great game here and there ... but let's be serious ...

Originally Posted by OneTrust

laugh.gif
at Kobe showing his TRUE colors.  Dude's seriously got a selfish %+! mentality.  He really got mad at Artest for passing it to Blake who was WIDE OPEN due to that idiot Westbrook?!?!?!  And you wonder why dude's don't like this selfish idiot Kobe.  Artest made the correct bball play.  DUDE was WIDE OPEN and is VERY capable of making that shot.  OKC got lucky he missed it actually. 

I'm pretty sure if Steve Blake makes it, nobody is mad. Dude lost a closely contested game...I wasn't on the court and I was pissed. You really think he'd act the same way if Blake made it and LA won? C'mon.

Kobe: 2/7 with a crucial TO in the fourth. One of those misses led to a Harden fast break layup and the TO lead to a dunk by KD

Originally Posted by OneTrust

laugh.gif
at Kobe showing his TRUE colors.  Dude's seriously got a selfish *!! mentality.  He really got mad at Artest for passing it to Blake who was WIDE OPEN due to that idiot Westbrook?!?!?!  And you wonder why dude's don't like this selfish idiot Kobe.  Artest made the correct bball play.  DUDE was WIDE OPEN and is VERY capable of making that shot.  OKC got lucky he missed it actually. 
On the bright side what's worse, superstar Kobe Bryant upset because he DIDN'T get to take the last shot, or superstar LeBron James being content with NEVER taking the last shot.

Originally Posted by trickster360cj

I can't see how some of ya'll are giving up on the series already. Ya'll must have never played sports because I learned to never admit defeat until it actually happens. We can still win this series
With talk like that, you better have a seat on the LA bench and be wearing a jersey
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Because these negative moments wipe out all the success he's had in the past right? Oh okay.
indifferent.gif
... going fwd ... why u bringing up the past ... get out here w/ that bs ... ur mans choked ... he's washed 9-25 is a regular night for him now ... dude couldn't shoot 50% in a big game if he took all layups 
So going forward we're only going to remember these moments? Because we want to right? You excited and jubilant because Kobe is struggling like this so now we're just going to remember moments like this one.

Oh okay.

Cool, glad we're on the same page mentally.

Blake had the open look, he's a good shooter and he missed. It happens.

Now, the possessions leading up to that point...yikes.

I cant blame Ron for passing it to Blake. Kobe wasnt open, Blake was WIDE open with no timeouts left he couldnt stand there forever and wait. Series is a wrap now. That was probably the Lakers best chance to win a game.

Kobe messed up with that lazy pass to Gasol, I cant put the first one on him cause it went through his hands after it looked like Westbrook touched it. It'll be interesting to see how they play in LA.

Back
Top Bottom