[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Kobe might be irrelevant to this series' outcome. If Bynum and Gasol don't completely dominate (at least 45/25 combined), LAL has absolutely no chance. Kobe could end up being the 5th best performer in the series (KD, Westbrook, Bynum and Harden).

Was semi saying this all day. Kobe isn't going to get anything in this series period. He's not beating Steph or James off the dribble, and is going to be a passer/jump shooter. It's all on Gasol and Bynum. They MUST completely win that battle in order for the lakers to have a chance. Both have to have monster 20 and 10 games, that's all there is to it. If they don't dominate those matchups, the Lakers won't be able to make those points up.

I still feel as though that Durant wont be much of a factor going into the series further. World Peace will do a good job on him. It's Westbrook and Harden. The only hope the lakers have against Westbrook is if he misses…seriously. And as for Harden, they have to somehow stop Harden from getting into the paint and making plays. 

However, Westbrook and Durant won't shoot that well the rest of the series (I don't think) and they'll cough the ball up a bit more in the coming games which should bold well for LA. 

Have to pat myself on the back on this, I was 100% right, I knew for the most part this was how the game was going to play out  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The lakers did all the above and definitely had the game in the bag, did everything they were supposed to do. Definitely didn't account for "The most clutch player" performing that poorly in the final 3 minutes…

Series isn't over though. The Lakers have in my opinion have showed how they can beat the Thunder. I think this series comes back to OKC next week 2 up. 

Originally Posted by trickster360cj

The series is 0-2. OKC did what they were suppose to do. We played a hell of a game for 46 minutes. OKC will not have the energy from the crowd when we play friday

How do you figure? 
laugh.gif

OKC gonna run 'em in LA too.  Lakers got blasted in game 1 and couldn't win when we played absolutely terrible.  

Tell the crew at Staples Center to have the brooms ready for us in game 4!

costly turnovers by kobe and i hope he knows that. down 0-2, back to back games 3 and 4. needed to win one in OKC man....... NEEDED TO

Originally Posted by trickster360cj

The series is 0-2. OKC did what they were suppose to do. We played a hell of a game for 46 minutes. OKC will not have the energy from the crowd when we play friday
Man this %#%@ is over bruh. Best chance to seize control of this series was tonight, played a grind out game and Bryant single-handedly took it all to hell in 2 minutes. We aren't winning 4 outta 5.

*@$+ it. I still think we can win this series. We played a great game against them, up until the last 2mins. As mad as I am, I think we can win both at home.

This choke job was as beautiful as you can get. Not as pretty as the Clips/grizz, but man, it was beautiful.

wow...that loss hurt me. like it really took a piece from me. smh. it hurt more than every loss last year against dallas. i'm at a loss man. smh what can i say.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Kobe missed up when he tried to throw the entry pass and Durant stole it that was turning point right there.

Yup, you could tell he had no legs near the end of the third. He made a couple jumpers and then started missing short. Airballs even.

Then the mental mistakes. Turnover. Turnover. Airball. Missed Three.

Damn. That might've done it. One thing to get blown out, but these losses really wear you.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

kobe stans have nothing to talk about EVER again ... 2 years in a row ... this dude bout to get swept ...

He still has 5 rings and is top 10 in nearly every statistical category at this point in his career...

Lost a fan tonight!
Im throwing in the towel for the Lakers.
Idc who win im done watching basketball for the year!
Changing my Sig & Avi too.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

*@$+ it. I still think we can win this series. We played a great game against them, up until the last 2mins. As mad as I am, I think we can win both at home.

This series is over. Kobe took 25 shots to score 20 points,if he has just a decent shooting game lakers win by plenty

The REAL MVP showed up when it counted. The torch has been passed.
Kobe is old. He has 5 rings, nothing to feel too bad about Laker fans.

Whenever Lebron gets 5 rings, 
laugh.gif
 then Heat fans can slander Kobe, until then.......

Back
Top Bottom