[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

This is too much. 
roll.gif

Westbrook was phenomenal, started off the game stealing the first pass of the game and took the scoring load early when Lakers jumped out to the early lead.
pimp.gif

Hope Perk is fine

I've always thought taking your jersey off before you get off the court was one of the most disrespectful things you could do (in regards to your own franchise, not anybody else)

A$AP, you're not good enough to be doing that my dude.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

what I expect: Thunder in 3; one game will be so bad it will count as 2 losses.
laugh.gif
... ... ...
ohwell.gif
So after tonight the series is 2-0 Thunder?
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

Kid mind you manners little boy. Go look up MJ serving the league in his late 30's. MJ never lost a final and never got swept like Kb. Also had less talent on his squad. Don't Speak when grown men talk. Check the profile not the post count OG without all the useless post.

indifferent.gif
When Mike was at 33 years old . Did he play any team that is better than the Thunder ?

Better yet. What was Mike's knee mileage at 33 years old compare to Kobe at 33 years old ?
indifferent.gif

MJ never lost a finals because his team was the better team in all 6 Finals appearance

Can't say that for the Lakers. 2008 Celtics , 2010 Celtics > any team MJ play in the Finals

indifferent.gif
@%@% outta here

Negative....numbers and stats>>>opinions

I said it from the beginning of the season: THIS IS THE SAME TEAM WITH THE SAME CORE AS THE TEAM THAT GOT SWEPT BY THE MAVS.

Dudes were on me for saying Lakers best scenario would have been to tank the season and get a high draft pick rather than get ousted early in the playoffs.

Now they are they not only getting destroyed but also have no first round picks in the draft
alien.gif

I don't blame the refs, no reason to risk anything escalating. It's more likely to happen in these blowouts, who knows what Ebanks said. Could've been something along the lines of a threat to Ivey.

Anyone with DVR see what he did near the bench right before he got to the tunnel?

Kid mind you manners little boy. Go look up MJ serving the league in his late 30's. MJ never lost a final and never got swept like Kb. Also had less talent on his squad. Don't Speak when grown men talk. Check the profile not the post count OG without all the useless post.

indifferent.gif
When Mike was at 33 years old . Did he play any team that is better than the Thunder ?

Better yet. What was Mike's knee mileage at 33 years old compare to Kobe at 33 years old ?
indifferent.gif

MJ never lost a finals because his team was the better team in all 6 Finals appearance

Can't say that for the Lakers. 2008 Celtics , 2010 Celtics > any team MJ play in the Finals

indifferent.gif
@%@% outta here

Different era more physical defense. I guess mike should not have played because the league was so weak. Your the same idiot that was in the Lakers vs Nuggets thread. Go do your homework and watch how easy mike made the game look in his late 30's. There is no comparison the whole league knows this past present and future NO ONE is touching mike. Do us all a favor and just log off.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
@%@% outta here

My dude is HEATED 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom