[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

Originally Posted by Goldmember

YOLO bynum next game. Can't wait.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Look at Blake's Wikipedia entry
laugh.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Blake

"Blake missed a wide open 3 pointer to result in the downfall of the Los Angeles Lakers. Smh. He was wide open tho.... Reports that said Kobe made him walk all the way home to LA from OKC havent been confirmed....He also looks like a turtle."
hahahahhhahhahahahaha.  this made me feel somewhat better lol. 

man OKC fans need to chill with all the hate on Kobe... this is coming from a celtics fan... you guys have yet to accomplish anything, stop acting like you're going on your 3peat. The Lakers just held you guys to 77 pts in a playoff game, it should have been a lakers W, and not that i care who wins, but this series is long from over. There is no person on the thunder that can guard andrew bynum and that's a fact. Kobe is getting older, everyone can see that, respect his legacy and understand that he's still liable to go off multiple times in this series. Nobody is checking bynum on that team though lol... that was apparent tonight.

Originally Posted by brandnew21

man OKC fans need to chill with all the hate on Kobe... this is coming from a celtics fan... you guys have yet to accomplish anything, stop acting like you're going on your 3peat. The Lakers just held you guys to 77 pts in a playoff game, it should have been a lakers W, and not that i care who wins, but this series is long from over. There is no person on the thunder that can guard andrew bynum and that's a fact. Kobe is getting older, everyone can see that, respect his legacy and understand that he's still liable to go off multiple times in this series. Nobody is checking bynum on that team though lol... that was apparent tonight.

who hates Kobe? Most of the people here are Lakers fans or fans of other teams.

Im devastated. They had the game and blew it. 
Kobe is my guy but that lazy pass started it all. Then Blake's turnover (another lazy pass) etc. I can accept Kobe missing those last second bail out shots but that damn turnover is so unacceptable.  

On July 8, 2010, Blake officially signed a four-year $16 million contract with the Los Angeles Lakers.[11] In his first season for the Lakers, Steve Blake averaged 4 points in 20 minutes per game. In his second season, he averaged 5.2 points in 23.2 minutes per game. He also played 5 of 53 games as a starter. Real talk, dude makes kobe mad tho. This dude look like a snapping turtle.

Blake is a member of the professional Choke Artists of America, a group that was started by Miami Heat forward Lebron James. o_O This troll sucks ***** >Putting le ketchup in le fridge, once opened

LE monkey face

LE REDDIT

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Kobe said he did not expect those types of gambles. COME ON SON. I have seen him do the same types of lazy passes in this year's playoffs. Choking and senile 
30t6p3b.gif

Did anyone notice how sessions was straight up SCARED throughout the whole game?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

30t6p3b.gif
Kobe said he did not expect those types of gambles. COME ON SON. I have seen him do the same types of lazy passes in this year's playoffs. Choking and senile 
30t6p3b.gif

Did anyone notice how sessions was straight up SCARED throughout the whole game?
sick.gif

Dude made it sound like playing the passing lanes is something that has been just recently invented, and the Lakers aren't yet schooled on this new, radical tactic. Dude, you threw a lazy pass and Durant just stuck his arm up and caught up.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Yes.. Dude seemed so nervous out there.. can't even dribble properly and letting Fisher body him all game.. he's supposed to make us better.. sometimes it feels like 4 vs 5 out there on both ends.. it's very frustrating to watch knowing he could do so much better.. let's see if he wakes up playing at home

Very tough game.

Thunder truly stole it, but I'm not sure why everyone is saying the series is over. Whichever team can control the tempo is going to win the games, every time. It's like two teams on the opposite extremes of basketball style. Grind it out game like tonight? Laker W (again, thunder stole it big time today). Quick tempo up and down? Thunder blow outs.

Lakers are a much better home team, they're actually pretty bad on the road so keep that in mind. Are the Thunder a good road team? (srs question)

We'll also see how the Thunder shoot from here on out, I'm not sure if the Lakers really figured out how to limit their offense, or the Thunder just missed shots they should've made.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Yes.. Dude seemed so nervous out there.. can't even dribble properly and letting Fisher body him all game.. he's supposed to make us better.. sometimes it feels like 4 vs 5 out there on both ends.. it's very frustrating to watch knowing he could do so much better.. let's see if he wakes up playing at home
isnt he injured tho?

Back
Top Bottom