[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
[quote name="sea manup"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]
imagine if we had Rondo and gore taught.
[QUOTE name="sea manup"]
rockets scored

Sweet hollywood nights jersey.....im jelly.

I hope we can keep this up. I want this one. No way hous plays this poorly here on out. Just gotta execute and get key stops. Strip dwight/hack a dwight with a lead late??????

I dunno about that sequence. X gets knocked to the ground.no call..rockets run out..harden gets brushed...and 1.

mean.gif
 if scum bag bus would have never traded that pick we dont get nash and kobe/dwight/rondo would have led us to a championship last year with mike brown

Seems like each of our turnovers are self inflicted. Hope they dont come back to bite us.

Lin :wow: slammed his face against the hardwood damn.

:smh:  if scum bag bus would have never traded that pick we dont get nash and kobe/dwight/rondo would have led us to a championship last year with mike brown

Who the hell do you think traded the Pick that was Rajon Rondo..

Not to speak ill of the dead, but that was Jerry..

So if you're going to complain about trading picks for Nash... In which very few people were mad, and say Jim Buss is a scum bag for trading draft picks.

Then you need to call that spade a spade in another instances and call Jerry Buss a scumbag for trading Rajon Rondo for Chris Mihm

Because the 1st Round Pick 21st Overall in the 2006 Draft. Where Rondo was selected by the Suns was the Lakers pick.

Last edited:
[quote name="sea manup"]:smh:  if scum bag bus would have never traded that pick we dont get nash and kobe/dwight/rondo would have led us to a championship last year with mike brown
[/quote] guaranteed. And everyone who disagrees with you and me are just plain stupid.

Was hoping Lin chipped his tooth. Never wish serious injury, but I do hope for mild discomfort.

Go Lake Show!

Back
Top Bottom