[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
i love this thread
900x900px-LL-dd71d4a2_128358f1e8a9b6bf60f0c46a7a6638c0bcc8e4d.gif

Last edited:
From what I have seen from other teams and how they talk about their coaches, there are only 3-4 good coaches in the nba (doc rivers overrated though) and literally every other coach gets put on blast by fans and called trash. This leads to believe that dantoni even though people here think hes the worst coach ever is an average nba coach. Nothing more nothing less. Hes replaceable but doesnt need to be replaced, which is why im indifferent about our coaching situation and would rather focus on the roster changes over the next few years

Great point.

Only 4 coaches left in the NBA with titles.

Pop, Doc, Carlisle, and Spo.

So guys, those are the only coaches in the NBA we can get to be our coach. Because EVERY other coach has exactly zero championships, ie, they suck.

So then, which of those 4 do we want, since they are the only possible coaches we can choose from, Title winning coaches. :pimp:

I vote for Spo, because he's the youngest. And is in the East, and maybe he'll bring LeBron and Pat Riley with him. :smokin

During the 28-12 "run"....it was kobe going to that right low block and facilitating/scoring..or kobe at the top with a high pick....or horns....thats it.
B-B-BUT D'ANTONI IS STUBBORN AND DOESN'T WANT TO CHANGE HIS SYSTEM!

New time zone killin ya too I bet. All games at night, no more 4 PM starts like on the West.

No kidding. :smh:

I'm debating to watch the first or second half tonight. Leaning towards the first though.

Least you have Clips-Heat to enjoy.

I have to find a way to get thru Clips-Heat second half, Vikes-Skins, Ducks-Stanford, and Lakers-Rockets........and stay married.

We've all got problems bruh. :lol:

D'Antoni is actually a good coach... Only problem is he needs a certain set of guys to run it in the most efficient manner.

Let's not forget his system basically changed how almost all NBA teams approach lineups/rotations.

Well shoot......

You and P can come in earlier and save me all the typin ya know? :lol:

I'm goin back to just postin smileys now. Safer. :lol:

We can't forget if CP mentions that same point in every other post.

Did it look like they were getting it? :lol:

Last edited:
Lol I can't read any of the convos. Very little time free :lol:

I just mildly skim see what the topic is....

But I assumed CP probably mentioned it.

Lol.yes, be finally saw the light.

17-25 and a myriad of injuries to let pau operate on the block, Let kobe be the primary ball handler and have nash play off the ball. Honestly, 28-12 was 75% vino and spurratic contributions from random sources. I hope MDA realizes that the 2 stev-a-rinos is a major liability before a skid takes place.

Mr. Potato Head sucked and Pringles is average at best. They are essentially the same coach, just specialize on different sides of the ball. That 28-12 was the worst thing to happen to us last season. I firmly believe MDA would have been out if not for Bean going nuclear I those last 38 games.

Both brown and dantoni are pretty mediocre and were both the incorrect hires at their respective times.

2 mikes and 2 steves. Its what its all about.

what if kobe made that 3 vs dallas
what if kobe never injured his ankle
what if dallas didnt catch fire
what if pau wasnt so soft

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom