[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
[quote name="CP"]Like I said, after Nash gets them to 110 points, you need defense the final 2 minutes, Rondo couldn't have come in and helped?
Gortat couldn't have come in for Stat and played D for 2 minutes?
Deng couldn't have help defend the final 2 minutes?

Cuz he would have had all of them, behind his offensive guys.

But they wouldn't have helped. Nor Nate and Rudy as shooters off the bench. No help from them either.[/quote] you're over there griping about people not getting a simple point, and then stubbornly refusing to get the simple point that some potential players does not an entire coaching career make, so I'm going to type these next questions really slowly, so you can understand them perfectly clear.

What... does Rondo (or Gortat, or 'those picks')... have to do... with the Knicks?

What... does Rondo (or Gortat, or 'those picks')... have to do... with the PREVIOUS Suns teams?

What... does Rondo (or Gortat, or 'those picks')... have to do... with us last year?

An excellent peanut butter sandwich doesn't make a great chef, and the absence of a steak knife doesn't mean a guy would be a great chef if he just had a steak knife.

Last edited:
Jordan Hill's footwork under the rim is 10x better than that of Blake Griffin.

Only commenting on this because he was extra exposed in the previous game.

We are playing steady, but can we hold them off? It sickens me to think we can still lose after starting out +17.

Lets go Lakers.

Anyone have a problem with D'Antoni's lineups tonight?

I don't like the "2 Steve's" thing, necessarily... but it's pretty much that or Nash/Meeks starting... and Meeks has already shown he's not a good starter.

Hill is getting minutes now too, so can't fault him there now.

that clip of dwight playing around and steve kerr talking about him not being serious reminded me of dennis rodman being with the lakers under (i think) del harris. before one of the games right after rodman signed the lakers were about to come on the floor and were jumping around in the huddle -- rodman was on the outside of that foolishness and you could read his lips saying all that playing was pointless....goes to show playing around gets you no rings. glad he got the heck out of L.A.

Lakers are now that team that play "up" to the competition and teams underestimate... Feels good.

Just hope that Pau can get going b/c I know harden is gonna pick it up

Wes! :smokin

still waiting for Steve and Steve to let the opponent back in the game, and I know he just hit that 3, but eventually Wes gon Wes.

Back
Top Bottom