[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
lance and P is entirely too much swag for one team. he would be a nice playmaker to balance out ny's isos. Kobe, X, NY, Lance, Wes....that's legit

would be sick if Nick Young gets picked by the coaches and Kobe gives him his starting spot in the asg

Last edited:

Is it hard to accept that teams go through bad times every here and there? It happens. Even for the Lakers fallaz!!
i accept it, i mean we're not as bad as brooklyn or the knicks who have better rosters. 
Don't the Nets have the highest payroll? 
embarassed.gif

mean.gif

But yes, of course it's ok to accept a rough patch... but when the standard is excellence, complacency feels... 'dirty'. 

At this point I would trade Pau for a 5 dollar footlong from Subway just to open up the cap space and save money.

Preferably a Steak and Cheese footlong, if i'm treating myself.
But i'll take the healthier Chicken breast on Honey Oat (with plenty of jalapenos) with ease... just to not have to see Charmin giving up on his teammates and riding the bench while collecting checks anymore.

Last edited:
At this point I would trade Pau for a 5 dollar footlong from Subway just to open up the cap space and save money.

But i'll take the healthier Chicken breast on Honey Oat (with plenty of jalapenos) with ease... just to not have to see Charmin giving up on his teammates and riding the bench while collecting checks anymore.
Subway's chicken breast has NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO flavor atall

^ It really doesn't. Just... bland blandness.

So trading that for Pau would be fair.

my man, we have the same taste

View media item 576835

OH SNAP!!! I just now remembered seeing some commercial yesterday about some kind of $2 thing they've got right now.

Anyone know of it?

Gonna check the website.

If they're having a $2 quickstrike, I'm definitely getting a full 12" after I am definitely not finishing this sentence the way you thought.

laugh.gif

^ It really doesn't. Just... bland blandness.

So trading that for Pau would be fair.
I went there a few weeks back after a workout. Feeling good, thinking I'm a get a decent meal in. Ordered a whatever with a lil chipotle sauce on it and, took it home, and never felt more disappointed in ma young life.

And I think Pau's worth a Lil Caesar's Pizza. The crust may taste like cardboard, but it gets the job done for the moment.

OH SNAP!!! I just now remembered seeing some commercial yesterday about some kind of $2 thing they've got right now.

Anyone know of it?

Gonna check the website.

If they're having a $2 quickstrike, I'm definitely getting a full 12" after I am definitely not finishing this sentence the way you thought.

:lol:

Damn you really are old :lol:
They had the two dollar subs for the whole month of December :rofl:

Foot long Honey oat bread
Turkey breast
No cheese
Toasted
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Green peppers
Red onions
Pickles
Olives
Jalapenos
Mustard

Nothing else.

Last edited:

subway is a scam. Not even a footlong. They cheap out on toppings.

I hate them so much. I wish they all shut down

subway is a scam. Not even a footlong. They cheap out on toppings.

I hate them so much. I wish they all shut down

i ask for more erry time.

they make faces but this aint panda, i get my footlong how i want it

:evil:

:lol: :lol:

24 minutes, and no one took that? He placed it on the tee gently, and backed away, no one swung? :\

Was it a tarp? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom