[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
so since my first question finally got answered, here my second question. what do you guys think about K Love coming to lakers?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

24 minutes, and no one took that? He placed it on the tee gently, and backed away, no one swung?
ohwell.gif

Was it a tarp?
laugh.gif
Was shocked my damn self. 
laugh.gif
 Pitching underhand softballs to Prince Fielder out here, dudes be like "Naaaaah."

Alright, y'all.

But say one thing about a assist:FGA ratio and people remember that joint a year later.

Oh, I agree. I don't get cheese or bacon, either. But I have very specific instructions for my sammich as well, rendering the phrase 'nothing else'. useless.

To me, 'nothing else' is reserved for simple instructions.

I can't tell them my instructions and then say 'nothing else', and I'd give you some sarcastic look as well if you told me all that then said "Nothing else."

And what is it that I like?

First walk in, I tell them to grab a hefty handful of red onions and green peppers, and throw them joints in the oven on some wax paper for 3-4 rounds in the oven. Cook 'em. :smile:

Then it's chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, the cooked veggies, and and that sweet onion vinaigrette.

Bring that home w/ a glas of water... nomnomnomnomnom

AND THEN DESTROY THE WHITE CHOCOLATE MACADAMIA COOKIES I GOT, OR THE RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE (if available at that location) W/ A CUP O' JOE. (CP knows, word to the Finals last year)

Honey oats
Double meat italian
Cheese
Guac
Lettuce
Pickles
Salt and pepper
Honey mustard

3 double chocolate cookies

Quiznos is better though

I can see your point of view. I'm thinking about when I'm at the end of the order and I'm being asked if I want to add salt/pepper or whatever and if I want cookies and soda. And that's when I'll say "no, nothing else."

Yeah, see... me?

"You want cookies or anything?"

"How many white chocolate macadamias ya got?

"Well, right now? *counts* 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8..."

"Bag 'em up. How long's the wait on the uncooked ones you have in the back? All of 'em."

embarassed.gif

(totally kidding, btw. got Subway yesterday, exact sammich I described before, nothing else. Only because I was broke, though. Otherwise... see above convo. 
embarassed.gif
 )

ska get no cookies? ska ban nt membahs

flatbread
chicken
provolone
everything
and sum spinach
lite ayo

Last edited:
12" Honey Oat, Chicken Breast, Shredded Cheese, and every condiment and topping they have (that doesn't cost extra). :lol:

along with a chocolate chip cookie, double chocolate cookie, and macadamia white chocolate cookie :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom