[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
cant wait for the pau re sign this summer lol

with the whole mitch speech about everyone being healthy including steve nash now i think we can make a serious run crap

Last edited:
You guys have to realize money is getting saved regardless if Pau leaves willingly next year or gets traded
The no trade changes nothing in the long run taxes with the Lakers

This trade would be a great head start tho. Both teams really don't have to budge tho. We shall see

It would have changed the repeater tax.

Talks are resuming Monday though. Mitch must be going for the young asset one last time.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
this

It would have changed the repeater tax.

Talks are resuming Monday though. Mitch must be going for the young asset one last time.

They truly don't care about the repeater tax. Cavs won't budge they walk away. If they stay there, they stay there. They keep Pau, whatever. They're not desperate to get out of repeater.

Last edited:
^^ exactly....if the cap was higher, they'd just spend more.....

It only matters to us if youre blowing up the roster.

Bad small to mid market tms...yeah...us....the busses prolly scoff at that mess....yeah, It matters...yeah..its alot.

But not hamstringing.

Its more matter of fact but the primary target is/are asset(s).

Damn I thought faried took paus knee ouy. Was shook for a sec. Like damn nobody is gonna trade for a 1 legged pony.

it'll be a slim chance for pau to return next season if he is not traded this season

he has said he will not be willing to take a pay cut and lakers are not gonna pay this guy what he wants

Yeah, the day I see this franchise become unwilling to add the pieces they feel can put them over the top because of money will be the day I'm long gone from this world.

gilbert is about to hand over irving after that gasol performance. do it mitch.

Back
Top Bottom