[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
im pretty sure mitch is just asking for one of waiters, zeller, varejao, 1st rd pick. not all of them. the cleveland offer is a joke. they think cap space will just take care of it. pau is an expiring so cleveland needs this trade more than the lakers do. 

if cleveland doesnt give up one of them, gilbert can just screw himself, waive bynum and take the loss, and eventually lose irving

I won't lie tho, if he asked for ALL of those things, then Mitch is my ******g hero and I will box anybody talks bad about the man from here on. :lol: :rofl:

At this point, I wish he would just say give me a 2nd rounder in 2014, and a 2nd rounder in 2015 and make the deal. Saves 20+ million, get out of the repeater, add a couple low end/cheap assets, and tank this season proper.

Kobe talkin like he won't be back til after the all star break, get this **** done correctly. Don't haggle over CJ Miles & ****, just get the damn deal done and save the money/flexibility for later.

dkr-plane.gif

So if some sort of trade does happen, it probably won't be completed in time to waive Bynum as non-guaranteed. So all the tax benefits go out the window right? Does that mean Bynum would stick around?

Mitch could use his deal around the deadline and it would stop a team like the Clips or Miami from picking him up.

It would be pure comedy to see him in a Lakers jersey again. I don't know why.

No way I see Mitch bringing Bynum back just to keep him from another team and let him rot on our squad at full price. No way.

They know his injury history, obviously, why sweat him going to the Heat or Clips? Let him go.

The trade has to be for cap space only, no intent to actually keep him around for any period of time.

If they complete the trade, but not in time to save money, they could just let Bynum chill at home and wait until the Draft to trade him to a team looking to save money or just waive him in July.

If they complete the trade, but not in time to save money, they could just let Bynum chill at home and wait until the Draft to trade him to a team looking to save money or just waive him in July.

I wouldn't risk that stuff tho.

Take the big savings, or walk away. Not stash him to *maybe* trade him later or waive him. Paying Pau to suck on the court > paying Bynum to sit at home with Nash.

The only thing well achieve other than getting under the 2 thresholds is paus cap hold no longer being in play.

I remember when Griffin pushed Morris after the whistle blew and Mike Brown went nuts his rookie year. :lol:

Last edited:
maybe mitch isn't as great as we thought he was?

how I feel right now:

Pau gonna go back to Charmin ultra 
mean.gif

Bulls ****** up, Cavs take that in a heartbeat over pau

edit: actually just saw the bulls got 3 future picks? Bulls didn't **** up, Cavs did if Deng leaves em after a couple months

Last edited:
Bulls ****** up, Cavs take that in a heartbeat over pau

edit: actually just saw the bulls got 3 future picks? Bulls didn't **** up, Cavs did if Deng leaves em after a couple months

And I can't wait till he does leave those dirty Cavs

Back
Top Bottom