[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Some guys need to replace the batteries on their sarcasm meters :lol:

"I think he's played some of his best basketball in the last two weeks, and I know that sinus thing set him back probably 10 days," Kupchak said of Gasol, who was averaging 22 points, 11.5 rebounds, 4.8 assists and 3.0 blocks in his last four games entering Wednesday. "I'm sure going through the rumor mill is not fun. It looked to me like he fought through it, and I think his best basketball is yet to come."

Yeah i agree with Mitch :nerd:

Funny, a month ago he was DEFENDING his squad when Kobe said that 10-9 was nothing to be proud of. MDA quickly told Kobe to shut up and he was happy with his young guys battling.

Now a month later, he tells jokes to keep folks at ease, and he's "lost his team" or "doesn't care" and "makes fun of his players"?

I guess you all are right tho, his team sucks this year. *half the roster is injured*

Any coach could get their team to play better *with half the roster*

:lol: :lol:

It don't really matter at this point, keep him, fire him, don't bother me none. No coach is going to make this team good at this point in time. The bottom line is to keep them working, improving, and getting better individually. When the talent level is increased, then the expectations on the head coach can rise. Blaming him at this point is not smart, at all.

so did kevin love 
nerd.gif

p1_love.jpg

Last edited:
Love really speaks his mind when he's pissed.

Can't wait for him and D'Antoni to butt heads. :nerd:

"one eastern conference executive said"
"said a coach from the west"
"..a trainer notes"
"a ball boy from a playoff team forsees..."

i really really really want to know who these people are. someone needs to expose these anonymous sources. drives me nuts

At this point I don't care who starts ....who plays......... i don't care.............. i just want A freaking WIN

AND IF i GET ANOTHER TEXT......HOOOOOOOOOOO I FEEL BETTER THANKS GUYS

im not discrediting the author, its just one of those things that makes me wonder WHO said it. give me a name so i can google his face and analyze if what he said fits

^ Can't say who because if you are quoted talking about another team's player and what they need to do it will be fined.

hypothetical.

we have the cap space next year. if we somehow land a top 3 pick, would you guys trade it straight up for love? and do you think the wolves do it?

Yeah we'd all like to know the source, but no writer is going to give that up for future inside info.

This KLove situation could be get gritty for us. If we're put in the position that the Knicks were with Melo, in which they gave up most every valuable asset they had at the time to acquire him rather than let him be traded elsewhere, then I wouldn't like the idea of giving up anything of value that we have for KLove. He's much more desirable as a FA.

Kobe Bryant told fans not to vote him into All-Star game and nobody listened.

Kobe specifically called out Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard as a young player who has earned a spot. It’s understandable that he’d want to sit it out — he played in just six games after returning from a torn Achilles tendon before suffering a leg fracture.

Still, Bryant’s popularity is such a force among NBA fans that his requests didn’t matter much. On Thursday, the league released the third round of All-Star balloting returns, and once again, Bryant is second among overall vote-getters in the Western Conference, trailing only Kevin Durant. He has 844,538 votes. Lillard, meanwhile, is eighth among West guards with 182,363 votes.

Even when he’s injured and likely won’t be healthy by the All-Star break anyway, Kobe still dominates the vote. Even when he explicitly asks people not to vote for him.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/nba-kobe-bryant-all-star-voting/

10b.gif

Arizona and UCLA. :nerd:

OH GOD, BILL ******G WALTON IS CALLING THE GAME ON ESPN.

Last edited:
Melo picking up LeBron full court... accepting that challenge. Thats that killer attitude I like to see in them Lakers uniforms

this has to be a sign...
Phil Jackson, Lakers Steve Nash, Jordan Farmar & Jordan Hill & ex-Bruin Baron Davis among the fans at UCLA-Arizona game. No Kobe didn't come
— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) January 10, 2014
PJ coming back, Nash retiring, Farmar close to being healthy, Jordan Hill about to have a kid?, BD joining Byron Scott in the studio?

All of them at the UCLA game...... Kevin Love is coming to the Lakers?

Back
Top Bottom