[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
wasn't jeannie actually present, like in the same room when all the owners were crying about the cp3 trade? that went well

what track record does jeanie have for you to be so confident in her?
 She graduated from usc?

roll.gif

shes not Jim and thats enough for me...anybody whos first choice as coach is 'antoni gets no vote of confidence from me

"Personally, I had mixed feelings because I like Pau so much and didn't want to see him go."

-jeannie's take on the cp3 trade

I don't know too much about her and I don't want to stereotype but she doesn't come across as a pitbull in a skirt, the type of woman that can succeed in this type of environment. hell, are there ANY female execs in the NBA?

Last edited:
Now we want a woman running the Lakers................

I need the number for Philip Seymour Hoffman's dealer. :smh:

my goodness, dude hates Jimmies Buss with a passion

What could he have done differently?

****except for Kobes ridiculous contract of course
Lebron, Bosh, Harden, Birdman, David Lee, David West, Scola, Monta, Battier, Miller, Korver, Jesus, Iggy...

... and I just realized people are going to respond about THOSE SPECIFIC PLAYERS, and any other specific players I name, so I'm not naming anymore, because THOSE SPECIFIC PLAYERS isn't my answer to the question "What could he do differently?"

My answer is: SIGN. VALUABLE. ASSETS.

Dude brought us Steve 'James Naismith Himself' Nash and a dude nicknamed Caveman, while other teams are signing dudes setting 3-pt records (Jesus, Korver) and hustling their TAILS off (Battier, Birdman, Lee) etc. VALUABLE ASSETS.

Who's going to be the first to make me regret using specific names? Bring the negative stats that belong to some of the major names that have moved hands the last few years. Then I'll just respond w/ "CHRIS... EFFING... KAMAN, DOG!!!"

C

B

A

Cap, space.

Salary, cap.

Rules.

Contracts.

Mid level, mini mid level, Bird rights, cap holds, trade exceptions, vet minimums........

There are reasons we can't just sign "anybody".

Two days after Phil got that phone call, I was at the gym when I started crying so hysterically that they sent me home.

My sister, Janie, knew the whole situation was tearing me apart, but I don't think anybody else in my family understood how much it had hurt me. It physically hurt me.

terry cloth, b. soft as a flamingo. makes pau look like dirty harry. she's not built for this

but interestingly enough I guess Phil really would have came back: http://articles.latimes.com/2013/sep/22/sports/la-sp-lakers-jeanie-buss-20130922

yea that too. we get a top 4 seed and Dwight almost has no choice but to stay. in hindsight I am seriously glad he's gone, dodged a bullet

[quote name="CP"]C

B

A

Cap, space.

Salary, cap.

Rules.

Contracts.

Mid level, mini mid level, Bird rights, cap holds, trade exceptions, vet minimums........

There are reasons we can't just sign "anybody".[/quote]I'm aware... but we signing nobodies. :\

Last edited:
Just saw Magic bought the Sparks.

Heck yeah. :smokin

*'My man' gif*

Last edited:
Hill out tonight. Nash sitting B2B. Joining Meeks & Pau who are out.

Farmar at the 2. Blake at the 1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom