[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
I feel so bad for Kyrie tho man dude is literally wasting away in CLE :smh:

The new CBA is gonna hurt the league in the long haul man. These guys can't even leave w/o millions on the table. Kyrie is a prime time player in a city with a franchise that been in shambles for the past 3 or 4 seasons. They switch coaches, got the picks, made some decent moves this offseason and are WORSE than they were the year b4 :smh:... I mean even in Charlotte when they got Kemba and had all that cap space u kinda saw some upside down there but CLE??? Smh man smh

Lakers wit da win :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
iJxCEd4txvCD1.gif

I feel so bad for Kyrie tho man dude is literally wasting away in CLE
mean.gif

The new CBA is gonna hurt the league in the long haul man. These guys can't even leave w/o millions on the table. Kyrie is a prime time player in a city with a franchise that been in shambles for the past 3 or 4 seasons. They switch coaches, got the picks, made some decent moves this offseason and are WORSE than they were the year b4
mean.gif
... I mean even in Charlotte when they got Kemba and had all that cap space u kinda saw some upside down there but CLE??? Smh man smh
kyrie is a ******g scrub i wouldnt trust kyrie to carry my schools middle school jv team

only good that can come from tonight is if the guys who got hurt are out for the season

indifferent.gif

I feel so bad for Kyrie tho man dude is literally wasting away in CLE :smh:

The new CBA is gonna hurt the league in the long haul man. These guys can't even leave w/o millions on the table. Kyrie is a prime time player in a city with a franchise that been in shambles for the past 3 or 4 seasons. They switch coaches, got the picks, made some decent moves this offseason and are WORSE than they were the year b4 :smh: ... I mean even in Charlotte when they got Kemba and had all that cap space u kinda saw some upside down there but CLE??? Smh man smh
kyrie is a ******g scrub i wouldnt trust kyrie to carry my schools middle school jv team

wait...wait...wait

In Canada Middle Schools there is a JV?

:lol:

This win was ok because of the sheer hilarity that ensued. But it sucks because we could have gained ground

Back
Top Bottom