[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Boston and Orlando winning tho
pimp.gif

No ground lost
we gave the cavs a win

lots of ground lost

kelly :smokin
blake gawd with the triple :smokin
kaman laying on the bench :lol:
nash dressing :lol:
CP comparing the nerves to this to game 7 stoneface.jpg

Wow it was a circus win lol. Started the first half crazy though! There was a point where there was no one sitting on the bench. looked awkward like a ghost town :lol:

Lakers still suck this year. Just the Cavs are ultimate trash!!!!!! Mike Brown is terrible

kelly 
nthat.gif
 i still kind of think hiss shot is inconsistent considering he's a "shooter" but man do i love that this kid takes it to the hole

dead at kaman laying on the bench, the team only had one towel boy too hahaha

man i was watching this game and thought what someone posted, d'antoni is showing why we fired mike brown. 

Cleveland is so garbage right now, multiple top picks with no direction, andy v hustlin out there for no reason and poor LOL deng ( well til the end of the season cause theres no way he's signing there)....and kyrie, all that talent and no sign of heart. kind of reminds me of melo in denver. not long before this kid forces a trade. 

proud of the win though. gotta give d'antoni credit for getting this team ready to play every game. only 8 players dressed and only 6 remained healthy. they played hard man, thats all a laker fan can ask.

Blake went ahead a messed around...with a ruptured eardrum!

Last edited:

Laker Nation: Steve Blake reminded me of somebody I know lol...with a triple-double scoring 11pts, 10 rebs and 15 ast in the Lakers win!
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson) February 6, 2014
Did Magic just compare Steve Blake to Magic? i think so
pimp.gif
maybe he was talking about someone other than himself 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom