[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
I think it was mentioned when the guessing originally happened but I didn't confirm...

Last edited:
reading back a few pages, mitch did overplay his hand. he could of done more. there might be a bigger plan they have in mind. time will tell.

reading back a few pages, mitch did overplay his hand. he could of done more. there might be a bigger plan they have in mind. time will tell.

Thanks a lot franc.
We've been CP rant-free for a record breaking 16 hours and now you've woken up the beast. :smh:

Everyone practice their hooked on phonics an 18 page essay is coming.

Last edited:

Thanks a lot franc.
We've been CP rant-free for a record breaking 16 hours and now you've woken up the beast.
mean.gif

2578047_o.gif

Man I remember when some people were against the idea of trading Dwight for Noah...

Would love a guy like Noah on the team, or a coach like Thibs...

[quote name="KB8sandiego"]Lol. Key word is prayer. Not enough prayer in the world to get a win again this season.[/quote]MY MAN!! :smokin

EXACTLY!!! Ain't NOTHING I root for gonna happen. I'm a fan, a non-contributing observer.

I want them to win, knowing DAMN well it won't happen. :lol:

So I take solace in knowing that if we're terrible enough, and if we get the right draft position, and if we draft the right guy, we could possibly be competitive again... if we pick up the right pieces to compliment the potentially 'right' pick.

Thanks a lot franc.
We've been CP rant-free for a record breaking 16 hours and now you've woken up the beast. :smh:

my bad |I

Man I remember when some people were against the idea of trading Dwight for Noah...

Would love a guy like Noah on the team, or a coach like Thibs...

noah is one of my favorite players in the nba. dude does the dirty work, has worked on his offense, and is a great defender. great team first guy. would love him on the lakers. bulls are not letting him go though.

Back
Top Bottom