[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
:pimp:

Edit:

UNC-Duke about to tip off on ESPN.

tumblr_inline_mykv2kMViL1sohk3w.gif

[quote name="KB8sandiego"]Hai guyz![/quote]Where the hell you been? :smh:

Sit down and map out a plan for us to get #17.

Take it VERY seriously, because since you've been gone there's been a new development: what we say, HAPPENS. :smokin So map out your plan and mock all opposers, my man. :D

Last edited:
Where the hell you been? :smh:

Sit down and map out a plan for us to get #17.

Take it VERY seriously, because since you've been gone there's been a new development: what we say, HAPPENS. :smokin So map out your plan, and mock all opposers, my man. :D

Oh man. Just doing life things with work. Finishing some school. But things have settled down and now at least will get some time back into the forum.

But first things first, let's get that #17. But this plan has to be orchestrated perfectly. :evil:

i was wondering, if we do end up getting to pick between jabari and wiggins

would you rather have one too many canadians on the team or one too many duke players 
nerd.gif

Top 5 isn't good enough. We need top 3 to ensure Parker, Wiggins, or Embiid. Since Nash's clown *** won't retire thereby stunting any growth Exum would have next season.

Could always just buy-out Nash instead of using the stretch provision or keeping him on the active roster.

How would Nash stunt Exum's growth when Nash won't be playing

Nash spends more time rehabbing for the season than actually playing ...he averages about 1.7 games per 4 months

Nash is supposed to be this prideful guy, but what he's doing now is just embarrassing.
Give it up dude. Father time won.

Back
Top Bottom