[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
How would Nash stunt Exum's growth when Nash won't be playing

Nash spends more time rehabbing for the season than actually playing ...he averages about 1.7 games per 4 months

He's hell bent on going out on his own terms aka playing. Still a sucka move he pulled playing the minimum amount of games to get his contract fully guaranteed and then decide to shut it down right after.

How would Nash stunt Exum's growth when Nash won't be playing

Nash spends more time rehabbing for the season than actually playing ...he averages about 1.7 games per 4 months

He's hell bent on going out on his own terms aka playing. Still a sucka move he pulled playing the minimum amount of games to get his contract fully guaranteed and then decide to shut it down right after.

Even if he played 1 game his contract was fully guaranteed. The 10th games meant we couldn't ask for Nash to get his money with a medical retirement... If he retired, he gets nothing. BUT there are special exemptions, Lakers could still bring the case to be heard if Nash said he can't go.

Last edited:
Interesting poll on Twitter; Would you allow Durant to score 82 points in Staples in a Thunder win if it meant D'Antoni would be fired immediately afterwards? If Durant scores less than 82, D'Antoni stays through next season.

Last edited:
Interesting poll on Twitter; Would you allow Durant to score 82 points in Staples in a Thunder win if it meant D'Antoni would be fired immediately afterwards? If Durant scores less than 82, D'Antoni stays through next season.

Don't do this.

See that's why I'm not on twitter :lol:

Can we lower that number to 12 or so?

No offense but I don't find that to be an interesting poll at all...

Are people really that bored these days?

in b4 the shots are thrown at my random poll ideas

Last edited:
might be the dumbest question i have ever seen 
laugh.gif

so if kd does end up scoring 82 it will be because the twitter fans allowed it?

Will watch the game cheering for my Lakers, i'm a bit torn though.

I want them to win, but if they get blown out by 20+ again it won't look good for MDA chances of coming back.

We'll see how the game pans out...

Also spent a couple hours trying to figure out what "M" my first name is.

Luckily my identity is still safe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom