[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
if we were to ever play a pick up game, each team should designate one player to be kobe
pimp.gif

i'll cut you
Who hates Kobe the most??? Dibs on that guy being designated as Kobe 
nerd.gif

Wh'as your deal, that broad is meh. Not terrible or anything, but my neck ain't strainin watchin her go by.

Jesus with this Robocop ****. That movie sucked. I was pissed watching it like "TF I listen to those dudes for, how Ima get this hour of my life back?" ****.

Hobo looks like The Godfather next Robo. :lol :lol :lol

so kobe has an attitude/ego and shaq has one too along with MJ, do you not like their attitudes the same way as you dont like kobes?

i guess its different for MJ since hes not a laker so you wouldnt care as much

not trying to talk you into liking kobe or anything, just wondering what you think of shaq's attitude
Shaq's a different kind of ego, but still can't stand it. Sure, there was a period of time where I loved Diesel, because I remember finding out we nabbed him. That initial excitement never happened w/ Kobe. Plus I was a huge Eddie Jones fan. Once Kobe came, it was clear Eddie was out. And although this is nowhere close to how it really happened, in my mind, we got Shaq and Kobe... and then Kobe airballed like a trillion shots in the playoffs against the Jazz the very same day. 
laugh.gif

So me and Kobe definitely got off on the wrong foot, and aside from stretches like Mamba Johnson around this time last year, we've stayed on the wrong foot.

Shaq? Loved him before the Lakers, loved him on the Lakers, saw who he really was after the Lakers. When he said Kobe would never win without him, that was extra childish. And seeing him on TNT all the time, dude has EXTRA ego. So where I used to just blame Kobe for their departure, I now blame both, equally. 50/50 And I've even said that, in retrospect, the Lakers made the right decision. No way we win 2 more championships if they chose Shaq and let Kobe go to the Clippers or Bulls or wherever (I know it's hard for me to say something like that considered how obsessed I am w/ hating Kobe, but I took a shot before typing that last sentence to help me get through it.)

MJ? I have no PERSONAL respect for MJ. None. His issues spilled off the court and got his dad killed. Awesome shoes (well, back in the day; now they're crap), terrible person. As you said, though, not a Laker, so yeah.

First Robocop, now Stacey Keibler.

I'm losing faith in you CP.

You see that tweet last night about Kobe's True Shooting % is higher than Duncan's?

Man, I just looked that **** up and it's true. :lol :lol :lol

Holy hell that's awesome.

Ska, can we ban a dude that says the prequel Star Wars are better than the OG's? Can you view a rulebook or something, see if we can't get him IP banned, maybe burned at the stake?

Let me know.

She's like a 4.5/10.

Those 10's tho.
embarassed.gif
Because I like you, and I want to keep it that way, I'm going to assume you placed one too many dots in this response, and I'll agree w/ you that she's a 45 out of 10. 
nthat.gif

Ska, can we ban a dude that says the prequel Star Wars are better than the OG's? Can you view a rulebook or something, see if we can't get him IP banned, maybe burned at the stake?

Let me know.
Absolutely.

Where he at?

That's hate speech, or profanity, or NSFW trolling.

Something.

See that I hear. I know you get beat down for "anti" Kobe remarks more than what you're really doing which is just speaking on what you believe, value more in a player. Hence the Kidd polar opposite.

I get that part of the equation, I really do.

But I also get there is a larger picture, and skills have to match that get along vibe or positive attitude, etc.

Kobe's skillset, overcame his attitude one way or another. Maybe his pushing pushed Shaq/Phil to also keep pushing, whereas Kidd's laidback style might have enabled both those lazy fools Shaq and Phil to also lay back more.

We'll never know, Twitter wasn't ready yet.

wink.gif
I can buy that.

Maybe a Grant Hill/Kevin Durant 'Good Guy Kobe' doesn't push dudes like Shaq and bring out the uber-competitive side of PJax.

On sale. With a coupon. But I can buy it.

[quote name="franc"][quote name="DarthSka"]^ So obvious that it's amusing (and telling) when someone tries to deny it. :lol

"I mean, for all we know, he could be like Joe Dumars, but twitter wasn't around to 'randomly tweet' about Joe's terribleness."

*thumbs up and a wink* Riiiiiiiiight.

*waits for "Well, it won us championships."*

Again, give any superstar the best coach ever and the most dominant big ever, and watch.

*waits for "Like MJ wasn't a jerk. But you're wearing his kicks right now. :lol "*

I am, actually. OG white/red XVIIs. :D

But it's well known that Mike is a certified jerk. So anyone denying that would either be ignorant, or on Mike's team of legal defenders. :lol
pics of 17s or ducktales 8o[/quote] View media item 865250[/quote]

:Nthat

Wh'as your deal, that broad is meh. Not terrible or anything, but my neck ain't strainin watchin her go by.

i dont even know anymore :{

45/100?

Better?

Yeah, that's more lik...

*does the math*

WAAAAIT A SEEEECOND!!!!

:lol
kobes fg% :hat

can you post the stats?

Let me know.
That dude must be trolling. Most rediculous statement I have ever heard in my life.

Since we're talking about Star Wars,

I haven't watched them.

Ever.

How do I start?

Whats the first movie I should rattle off?

Anyone care to chronicle the order the story makes sense.

Thanks.

C CP1708

I haven't watched them.

Ever.

How do I start?

Thanks.

C CP1708

If you truly know nothing of the story (or as little as possible) it's easy.

Start with the OG, #4, 1977
Then 5-6

Then you can go back and watch 1-3.

That is the only way to do it.

I haven't watched them.

Ever.

How do I start?

Thanks.

C CP1708

If you truly know nothing of the story (or as little as possible) it's easy.

Start with the OG, #4, 1977
Then 5-6

Then you can go back and watch 1-3.

That is the only way to do it.

Printed this, will download, and report back in a few weeks.

I got midterm 2s this week and next.

:lol

It's getting more and more difficult to find now, but if you can (and it won't be easy) try to find the un-altered versions of the originals. The 77-80-83 versions.

Lucas screwed around with them so much, even the damn Blu Rays don't have them I don't think. :{

Now the edit'eds won't bother you too much if you haven't seen them, but to me they're like movie clips taped together with duct tape. Every single adjustment sticks out to me like a ******* sore thumb.

He hasn't edited the new ones yet, but he should. As in re-film them entirely.

Back
Top Bottom