[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
No need to slander the Knicks in here, knock that **** off.
See, I thought the proposed thread title was fun. 
laugh.gif
 Was about to give the go ahead.

Way to be the voice of reason. 
smokin.gif
 Maybe YOU should be a mod. 
nerd.gif

You should absolutely NOT be a mod. 
laugh.gif
Absolutely... NOT.

That clear GB Color was DOPE. That's exactly what I had before the advance came out.

Mannnnn you couldn't take that thing outta my hand.

Blue Pokemon game > Red

#TeamBlue

IF the lakers land outside of the top 6 and miss out on the likes of wiggins, parker, embiid, exum, randle.. how would you guys feel if they traded the pick for rajon rondo? his salary isn't THAT bad at ~13 million.

for you cap experts, would we still be able to sign kevin love the following year?

IF the lakers land outside of the top 6 and miss out on the likes of wiggins, parker, embiid, exum, randle.. how would you guys feel if they traded the pick for rajon rondo? his salary isn't THAT bad at ~13 million.

for you cap experts, would we still be able to sign kevin love the following year?

I guess it's possible. They would probably be a couple mil shy of the max for Love. But the problem is the rest of the team. They can't sign any other players to keep the room for Love; once they sign Love and put them at the salary cap, they'd need to sign min guys.

IMO wouldn't want them to go down this route at all now that I think about it. Unless some really ****** players are on the board

Last edited:

I guess it's possible. They would probably be a couple mil shy of the max for Love. But the problem is the rest of the team. They can't sign any other players to keep the room for Love; once they sign Love and put them at the salary cap, they'd need to sign min guys.

IMO wouldn't want them to go down this route at all now that I think about it. Unless some really ****** players are on the board

ahh i see. definetely wouldn't want to go this route either. this damb kobe contract :lol: :smh:

I would hate the trade. Trying to short-cut the rebuild is not what's up.

And I'm pretty sure due to Kobe's enourmous contract, Rondo's cap hold (and let's assume he re-ups for a significant amount) that it would leave Love out of the picture (unless he takes an even bigger paycut than he already is slated to if he were to sign).

Last edited:
As of now, in about 6-7 slot, but can always "get lucky" and jump into the top 3.

We should be no worse than 9th overall if we finish here, but not likely to have 3 teams jump.

Any of you got Laker Nation on FB?

Y'all see what Phil said about Gasol?

Said Gasol is "worth every penny of $60 million."

Dude wasted NO TIME playing the game. 
embarassed.gif

I'm telling y'all, dude's gonna be alright in NYK, for real. And that coulda been us.

You bout to hear me say that alot the next 10 years; "That coulda been us."

lol at adding a 60 million dollar contract to their cap next season.

Phil knows what he's doing tho, he knows what buttons to push. Is it too late for
Us to go after him? :frown:

New York ain't doin nothin. (right now)
Fixed.

Just watch.

Don't come at me laughing these next couple years, though... and I won't say "I told you so" 10 years from now.
ohwell.gif

Dude is a basketball junkie, and (more importantly), is an NBA poster boy.

Back
Top Bottom