[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
I'm all for the loss for draft positioning but along with the Steve Nash comments, Kobe clarifying those comments, listening to Cowherd and for once Skip and Steven A. Smith. These players that would usually be 11th and 12th men on 1 year deals are playing for jobs somewhere else next year, hopefully in the NBA. They could care less about where the Lakers are going to be in the draft next year cuz they most likely won't be in L.A. So for me getting mad at these players for playing well beating Portland in Portland and handling the Knicks tonight is a waste of my time, cuz they won't be here and are fighting to keep playing in the L.

Last edited:
I'm all for the loss for draft positioning but along with the Steve Nash comments, Kobe clarifying those comments, listening to Cowherd and for once Skip and Steven A. Smith. These players that would usually be 11th and 12th men on 1 year deals are playing for jobs somewhere else next year, hopefully in the NBA. They could care less about where the Lakers are going to be in the draft next year cuz they most likely won't be in L.A. So for me getting mad at these players for playing well beating Portland in Portland and handling the Knicks tonight is a waste of my time, cuz they won't be here and are fighting to keep playing in the L.

Yeah, I can never be mad at the players like that. Better for the team to lose but still like seeing these individual guys do well

If anything I'm mad at the Knicks. Zero effort for a team with way more talent. But that's the story of their season, not sure why I expected different

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom