[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
took a record setting 51 point quarter for you people to finally say something good about dantoni 
mean.gif

not srs pls dont throw essays at me

[quote name="grandtheftbike"][quote name="DarthSka"]That's my squad coach. :smokin
Heheh
I mean... *shrugs*

Hey, licensed to ball licensed to ball , I ain't saying I'm all pro-MDA, but... I mean... we put up 51 in one quarter, w/ exactly WHO on our roster?! :lol: 'S gotta be the coach, bruh.[/quote]

Now I'd like to see CP come in just once and admit MDA had an awful night coaching. Or at the very least admit he has flaws.

But that'll never happen.

He's perfect, any loss is on the players or management for not signing Rondo and Gortat, any win is on the coach :lol: :smh:[/quote]

First post of the day.

"Read the actual text that is written"

K.

Only thing is, CP has never once, ever, said that MDA was perfect, so what the **** is the point of admitting flaws?

And coach didn't coach a good game last night, gimme a break. You don't "coach" during a 30 point drubbing. The ball went thru the hole over and over no matter who was shooting, that ain't coaching, that's staying out of the way.

Besides, I remember all the guys in here when we lost to the Clippers saying this team quit on the coach. Clearly you could tell last night these players don't like playing for their coach.
eyes.gif
To show credibility by displaying objectivity. 
happy.gif

I never said he was the worst coach ever in the history of life, so what's the point of me praising him, ever?

Only thing is, CP has never once, ever, said that MDA was perfect, so what the **** is the point of admitting flaws?

And coach didn't coach a good game last night, gimme a break. You don't "coach" during a 30 point drubbing. The ball went thru the hole over and over no matter who was shooting, that ain't coaching, that's staying out of the way.

Besides, I remember all the guys in here when we lost to the Clippers saying this team quit on the coach. Clearly you could tell last night these players don't like playing for their coach. :rolleyes
To show credibility by displaying objectivity. :D

I never said he was the worst coach ever in the history of life, so what's the point of me praising him, ever?

Do I not display objectivity?

Besides, I remember all the guys in here when we lost to the Clippers saying this team quit on the coach. Clearly you could tell last night these players don't like playing for their coach.
eyes.gif
happy.gif

Do I not display objectivity?
laugh.gif

Serious question?

Or is today Rhetorical Wednesday?

Very serious question. You find me to not be objective?
Say something... anything... negative about Mountain Dew, Star Wars, MDA, or anything else you feel largely positive about.

See, I'm not going to say "Say something negative about the Cubs, or the Phins, or the Lakers' FO, or Kobe", because the possibilities are too glaring, too easy.

Nah.

What's some Star Wars flaws? And I'm not talking about that one dude swinging a sword at no one in particular during a sand battle.

What's wrong w/ Mountain Dew? No, seriously?

A major problem w/ MDA is _____________ ? (key word: MAJOR)

Mountain Dew gives headaches. The prequels were ruined by Lucas. And MDA tries to hard to be funny, and chooses his battles with stars poorly.

Done, done, done.

Next.

Was I not objective when I looked at our roster, BEFORE the season, and said we would be a poor poor team? “We won’t need to lose games on purpose, that will just happen”

Was I not objective when I berated my current favorite player for his absurd contract?

Was I not objective when I wanted my second current favorite player shipped out on the first thing smokin?

Was I not objective when I took one look at the Pau trade in 2008 and right away said “Memphis got a very good deal, much better than people are giving them credit for”?

Was I not objective when I said that I know Mike D’Antoni is likely going to be fired, but since everyone in here wants him out so bad, who would you replace him with, only to have everyone suddenly become shy and not want to name names? (oh by the way, look what gets written on a Laker site just 2 days ago, when I brought the topic up over a week ago in this very thread)

http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2014/3/24/5541408/what-if-who-would-replace-mike-dantoni

Here’s the best one……

Was I not objective when I said that I would back Mike D’Antoni, a coach I did not like, but believed could do the job we needed? (Ska, this is you specifically, as you approached me the night after Mike was hired, and I told you I thought he could get the job done in this “new NBA” even tho I would have preferred Phil.) Surely you remember that convo. Here I wanted Phil Jackson, but yet I took the hiring in, and said yes, I can dig it, that’s a good hire, and most certainly an upgrade over Mike Brown.

That’s not objective?

Me being told that Mike sucks, cuz he’s never won a championship, and me digging deeper into his tenure in Phoenix, that wasn’t objective?

See, just because I support my beliefs and argue back and forth, don’t mean I’m not being objective to what I’m lookin at. Every one of these instances is right here, on Niketalk, all for you guys to see, every day. If that’s not being objective, because I don’t bend to your whims, well…….

I suppose I could try claiming our team is homecourt bound, and blame the coach for every detail that goes wrong, and keep blindly following the GM, and just absurdly believe that Kobe’s contract is a fair deal and won’t hinder our future in any way, sure, I could do all that for you guys. Ya know, so I could be “objective”.

:lol:

Repped for "The Wire" reference.

Kaman hasn't talked to MDA for 3 weeks :rofl:

Fun win last night, I won't say good win because I don't want to rile people up, but it was fun to watch.

Hopefully a few of these players can produce like this next year, and we can somewhat play good.

Repped for "The Wire" reference.

Kaman hasn't talked to MDA for 3 weeks
roll.gif

Fun win last night, I won't say good win because I don't want to rile people up, but it was fun to watch.

Hopefully a few of these players can produce like this next year, and we can somewhat play good.
Repped? I see you gave out one o' them SkaReps.

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom