[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
I must care a lot

Yes, you do.

We all do :lol:
Anyone passionate enough to write 18 page rants about a subject 4 times a week cares, does he not?

Anyone who spends hours debating the same coach, the same roster, the same tanking, the same franchise over and over and over again... Cares, does he not?

You care a lot about this team, you care a lot about arguing, you care a lot about proving your points, you care a lot about being understood.

Many of us do.
Why deny it? :lol:

:lol:

I dont know why but CP reminds me of Jason Statham but doesn't have his swag. CP probably drives around in a Toyota or a Honda.

GasolLlama2.gif

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"][quote name="CP1708"]
I must care a lot[/quote]

Yes, you do.

We all do :lol:
Anyone passionate enough to write 18 page rants about a subject 4 times a week cares, does he not?

Anyone who spends hours debating the same coach, the same roster, the same tanking, the same franchise over and over and over again... Cares, does he not?

You care a lot about this team, you care a lot about arguing, you care a lot about proving your points, you care a lot about being understood.

Many of us do.
Why deny it? :lol:[/quote]I promise, CP don't give 2 craps, bruh.

"I'm longwinded" =/= "I care."

Why do you think I care so much? Cuz I type? We on a message board dude, the only way to interact is to type. :lol:

I told you, I voted myself for no, cuz what do I care?

You dudes all go one way with a point, I go my own, unless I actually agree with the movement.

I just type the most words, that's all.

I was anti MB and pro MDA. Guess what, I'm not the only one.

I wanted to tank. Guess what, I wasn't lonely in that.

I think Kobe's great. Guess what, not lonely.

I think Phil is elite, not alone.

I don't believe in trading the draft pick. I might be minority, but I ain't the only one with that belief.

I just have the most words under my SN.

That don't mean I care what folks think, one way or the other. Hell, I laid out all the ways I've been objective, not a single contention from anyone. Why? Cuz that's what has been said, in here, by me. I wasn't lyin with them things, those were objective takes/beliefs.

Take em or not, no bother to me. Tomorrow we'll be fussin over some other topic, all the same to me. My end goal always the same. Get the Lakers back on top of the NBA. Via this pick, that pick, Free Agent, coach, GM, player, contract, whatever. Agree, disagree, love, hate, don't matter. That's where I'm goin, every day.

Cprepped sounds dumb

Stop tryna copy ska

Do u guys think wiggins stock fell since he lost? Maybe we could scoop him wit a low pic

:pimp:

Edit:

DX used a lot of the clips I used in my Wiggins profile. :lol:

Last edited:
You guys want to talk about someone not being objective but i see a few of you fools in here think every move the lakers do is great and for the better of the lakers future.

The lakers could sign aaron hernandez to be starting center while still behind bars to a 3 year 140 million dollar contract and we would have team give aaron hernandez a chance sigs all over in here.

You guys want to talk about someone not being objective but i see a few of you fools in here think every move the lakers do is great and for the better of the lakers future.

The lakers could sign aaron hernandez to be starting center while still behind bars to a 3 year 140 million dollar contract and we would have team give aaron hernandez a chance sigs all over in here.
Seriously though...lol

Back
Top Bottom