[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Man Jabari would instantly become my favorite player if he was a Laker (besides Kobe). Stupid ******* franchise. To date so far, what win this season has angered you the most?

For me it would have to be beating Portland in the Rose Garden. All those damn seasons we were winning championships we could never beat those ******* there, and this season when its the last thing we need of course we pulled it out. :{ :x

I feel like management shouldn't put all their eggs in Love.

I've been guilty of the "When Love signs with the Lakers..." posts, but they shouldn't be so positive that Love will sign in 2015.

They shouldn't but they will, because they have no damn clue what they're doing...

Worst wins of the season: two come from behind losses vs Boston (mainly b/c they will have the most impact on where we end up drafting since we're in direct competition). Next is probably OKC, since that was just bizzare.

The win in Cleveland was utter insanity. I hadn't laughed so hard during a game in so long.

Man Jabari would instantly become my favorite player if he was a Laker (besides Kobe). Stupid ******* franchise. To date so far, what win this season has angered you the most?

For me it would have to be beating Portland in the Rose Garden. All those damn seasons we were winning championships we could never beat those ******* there, and this season when its the last thing we need of course we pulled it out. :{ :x

right?

and the fact he's a 3, he can be on the court with kobe and things could work. wiggins is a 2, so for them to be on the court together, kb would have to move out of position which was his complaint a yr ago. ughhh. maybe mitch can pull some og jerry west strings and draft night trade kaman for parker a la vlade/kobe

Wins over current playoff teams: 10 (LAC, HOU, GS, BKN, CHA, MEM, TOR, POR, OKC, NYK)

Wins over .600 teams: 5 (LAC, @ HOU, GS, @ POR, OKC) all games we had no business even being in, let alone winning.

Just lose those and we're in perfect draft position even, with those other wins against the other tanking teams.

Wiggins is more of a 3 than a 2. He's Paul George lite like while Jabari is Melo lite.

Last edited:
Sorry, but coming back TWICE, to beat the Celtics, a team we damn sure do not want to draft behind, was beyond stupid.

One thing to come out and blow the doors off them like we did the Knicks, but to be trailing the whole game, and then fight back to win in the final 2 minutes, both times.
:|

Sorry, but coming back TWICE, to beat the Celtics, a team we damn sure do not want to draft behind, was beyond stupid.

One thing to come out and blow the doors off them like we did the Knicks, but to be trailing the whole game, and then fight back to win in the final 2 minutes, both times.
:|

but yea again it comes back to the point that most of these guys are gone next year, so it really benefits them none to help us get better when we're letting them go lol. Sucks though, pride is a *****. This is D'Antoni's fault. damn winner winner chicken dinner *** dude.

Yeah it obviously didn't help but what can we do about it now?

Realistically we have to prepare for a 5-7 spot. So we can let go of our dreams of Jabari or Wiggins :(

Gotta start scouting the 4-8 range players.

P, get to work :p

So if we finish with the 6th worst record, we are guaranteed no later than a 9th pick, is that correct?

At 9th I know financially it is better to just draft someone rather than trade it, but at 9th nobody will consider trading that pick Love or someone else?

Srs question, just want to see what you all think

I'm still in favor of keeping the draft pick, no matter how far it falls.

I wonder if Mitch and co. would consider drafting an international player and stashing him away for a year or two. The media would probably kill him twice, but it's an idea that should be explored.

FNL is probably his best work too
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Once again don't blame the players for playing lol ...that's utterly stupid
Blame the organization for putting the players in the position to win those pointless games

embiid needs to stay the hell away from the lakers radar. dont need 2 players with back issues on the roster.

If anything, he needs to come out so some other team takes him. The more guys available at 6, the better.

Just in case Adam Silver doesn't end up doing us a solid :lol

Once again don't blame the players for playing lol ...that's utterly stupid
Blame the organization for putting the players in the position to win those pointless games

Have you not been reading what we been saying the past 6 months? :lol

We BEEN saying the team needs to take L's. The org, top, to bottom. Not on the players, they play hard every night, and should be thanked for that effort. The TEAM, should have been smarter, and managed this season better. Jim, Mitch, Mike, Kobe included.

If you can't see the difference in quality between those two specific albums you need to lay off the Green Day and learn more about hip hop :p

Back
Top Bottom