[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
If you can't see the difference in quality between those two specific albums you need to lay off the Green Day and learn more about hip hop
tongue.gif
If you think Lil Wayne is hip-hop, you need to learn more about hip-hop.

Tupac rollin over in his grave.

Yeah, I'm about to be that "Back in my day" guy.

Man no one said Lil Wayne IS the face of HIP HOP. :lol
But Tha Carter 2 was a great hip-hop album.
Great.

And What the hell does tupac have to do with my analogy? :lol

No one was comparing Wayne and Pac

Last edited:
Man no one said Lil Wayne IS the face of HIP HOP.
laugh.gif

But Tha Carter 2 was a great hip-hop album.
Great.

And What the hell does tupac have to do with my analogy?
laugh.gif

No one was comparing Wayne and Pac
Jesus Christ, sometimes you are so on point with norms, and sometimes it's clear you just don't get it, man. 
laugh.gif
 Methinks that's why CP gets you going so much, because y'all are the same.

I didn't say Tupac had anything to do w/ Weezy.

If I were to talk about the current Lakers demise and said "Jerry West rollin over in his grave", would you say "What's Jerry got to do w/ Nick Young?" No, you wouldn't, because you'd understand that "________ rolllin over in his grave" is simply a statement of disappointment.

Is 'How To Love' on Carter 2?

so as the lakers get ready for the playoffs, who currently on the roster do they keep 8o

who do you believe franc? his intention was to rep you (probably), but he thought the flag looked like a thumbs up from where he was sitting (2 inches from screen)

It's really not that serious Ska
laugh.gif

I don't get it alright?
laugh.gif

No biggie.
(Get it... No biggie?
nerd.gif
)
Uuuugh.

Another one of my pet peeves.

"Damn, I was just playing."

Translation: "I haz embarass. But can't show. Let's change subject. Not that serious. Was just playing."

so as the lakers get ready for the playoffs, who currently on the roster do they keep

Things always change. (For instance do we chase Love, or draft Randle in June?, etc)

For right now, I go with youth+ cheap + versatile.

Wes is cheap, and versatile, still in late 20's.
X is young, and cheap, and a little versatile.
Marshall is cheap, and young. (his shooting is regressing tho, which worries me)
Kelly, young, cheap, versatile (maybe)
Sacre, young, cheap, 7 footer.

Meeks, I have after these 3. Still young enough, maybe cheap enough, but not versatile at all. Still, love the way he plays.
Farmar. Getting older, and more expensive, and worries me with injuries. But I would keep if he stays cheap.
Bazemore isn't as young as I'd like, but he efforts, and is cheap, I would take a flier, depending on how many guards we are left with. For instance, if we got Exum, plus Nash, Meeks, Kobe, Farmar, Marshall, I don't need Baze.

Hill, Kaman, Pau, Nash, Young, Young again, Nick Young, Swaggy Get off My Roster Young P, and NY can all kick rocks.

Bro. You're the one who has personally told me NOT to take things so serious.

You've told me to not be so sensitive, not
Blow the lid over little things whether it's debates with CP or anything in general.

I clearly did not want to engage in a debate about lil Wayne because I didn't want you to think I was defending him. I could care less about lil wayne, I just like that one album.
He's trash now. :lol

My pet peeve is someone giving me advice,
Me following it, and then being told I'm ducking out of embarrassment...

CMONNNNN, man.

I was trying to let it go.
I thought you'd respect if anything my resistance to respond angry or sensitively to something that wasn't that big of a deal, not frustrated :{

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom