[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Resign Pau
Trade pick to Min for Love but get Min 13 pick
Sign Deng
A healthy kobe
Draft Exam with the 13 pick

Gasol
Love
Deng
Kobe
Exum

Nash
Marshall
Henry
Brooks
Johnson
Kelly
Hill

Smokin:

Uhhh, that's, not really feasible, but it's an idea, certainly.

roll.gif
  Checking in after a while. You guys are crazy.

sick.gif
 to saying Carter II over classic Pac albums. MATW, 7 Day Theory, n AEOM are all better. Carter II is 
smokin.gif
 n a classic tho. N it is better than S4MN, TL, RUSD, n 2PN.

So if we stay at 6 what makes you think we get Love n the 13th pick? Who do we add to that trade? I'm in for burning it all down n starting fom scratch kuz I want the team to be great for a decade rather than just mediocre to good for Krby's last couple. He just needs to see that the TEAM's future is more important his remaining years. If that means going through all this for another year in order to set up the next 10-15, then so be it. N we need to get rid of _'Antoni kuz dude just does not know defense.

L2B, the fact that Amibitionz As a Ridah is one of your favorite Pac songs shows that we have 2 completely different things we're looking for in our music.

Pac preached, bruh. Only dude from today I'm putting on Pac's level is Immortal Technique.

Weezy ain't putting out nothing that's making you rethink your life and question the answers. Nobody out today is.

Cept Immortal. 'S why I gave up on hip-hop. Soon as Chingy topped the charts, for me, it was like... *jerry seinfield theater gif*... I'm out. Used to listen to hip-hop all the time in the 90s, and rock.

Now? Straight rock. You can keep that garbage.

I know there are a few... VERY few... folks in the Music Forum saying exactly what I'm saying, which is why I SELDOM set foot in there. Y'all keep your Drake and J.Cole and Weezy and Pharell and Will.I.Am.

[/that guy]

I don't think we can get Love and Minny's pick. It'll be either or. If there dumb enough to do it though I would, take Levine and call it a day since we'll strike out on the top 4 guys anyway.

They saying that Nick Young is leaning towards opting out after the year.

Finally, some good news.

I can respect that. Trust me I'm not saying hip hop in any way is what it used to be.

It's embarrassing these days.
I was too young to fully understand Pac's
Impact at the time, I didn't REALLY hear his music until after he had passed so I'm sure there were many songs that were a lot
More meaningful than ambitionz. I just named
Those two because they're timeless in the whip. I didn't by any means say ambitionz was his best song :lol

I don't blame you for giving up on hip hop.
My girl is a big underground, old school hip hop head. There's a reason why I said Kendrick's GKMC has been the only modern rap album in her car for the past year. To her that was the first album in recent years that resembled anything close to real hip hop, which is why she loves it. She hates anhthing current, can't stand radio rap.

So you ain't the only one.

She's always listening to Atmosphere, Murs, old school Tech-Nine, Tribe Called Quest, De la Soul, Wu, and so on... ALL THE TIME.

Her favorite rapper of all time is Slug from Atmosphere.

Anywhoo. Point is, I know what real hip hop sounds like and there's very few things in recent years that compare.

I don't think we can get Love and Minny's pick. It'll be either or. If there dumb enough to do it though I would, take Levine and call it a day since we'll strike out on the top 4 guys anyway.
We can give them the pick, 'Antoni, LA Live, n Jack n Lou Adler's seats tho. In all honesty tho, after it was reported Silver talked to Jeannie, I'm convinced he does the right thing n we "win" a top pick. C'mon, he can't be that  dumb...can he?

Immortal Technique tho 
sick.gif
 You should try to listen to Kendrick tho. Section 80>GKMC btw, but both are 
smokin.gif

~~Ambitionz az a ridaaaah 

Hail Mary
Couldn't agree with you more LTB. Like you said these 2 songs are indeed timeless in the whip
pimp.gif

I could play these 2 songs in a 4 hour drive going to Vegas and I won't get sick of it. Lol

All Eyez on me could be 3rd though...

Last edited:
hopefully most people agree that rap is trash these days (GKMC is great though) 
laugh.gif

but if we are talking about rap that makes me think:

various Wu members, Common, Kweli, Mos Def, Rakim, Nas, old Kanye, old Jay, srs Eminem, Lupe, Nas, Tribe

all > pac

Loving the old school hip-hop talk in here :hat Not into much of the new stuff unless it's Pac Div or Kendrick. Pac Div is from my hometown too. Same as Paul George. Other than that I have a wide range of tastes from rock, rockabilly/psychobilly, 80s new wave, ska, and rock n roll

Back
Top Bottom