[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Young can get going during a timeout, no need to force it with him. He can be 9/10 one night, 1/10 the next. It's who he is.

Like seein Wes get work tho. Games like this, he and Henry should play every second.

Games like this are gonna happen, but it gives what youth we do have time to work thru things.

To borrow from Ska, 96 saw Kobe run around and learn to do stuff. Not sayin any of these guys are future Kobe's, but work is work. Liked Wes a little better tonight.

Need X to get to 80% at the line. He shoots a ton of fts, need to convert.

Although I expect games like this, they won't happen to this extent. Golden State are one of a kind, nobody else shoots that well.

Young can get going during a timeout, no need to force it with him. He can be 9/10 one night, 1/10 the next. It's who he is.

Like seein Wes get work tho. Games like this, he and Henry should play every second.
that would be fine if he could do other things, but literally the only thing nick young knows how to do is score

one of the two players we have signed next year

You mean have Young work on other parts of his game? Yeah, I can agree with that, not sure he'd agree tho. :lol:

You mean have Young work on other parts of his game? Yeah, I can agree with that, not sure he'd agree tho.
laugh.gif
i mean if you can average 12-15 points as a starter with ease, you need to be able to do one thing other than score

Take your fun-spoiling, hipster Clipper fan self to the NBA thread or the fake, bandwagon, little-brother Clipper thread.

See? I would never say anything like that in your thread. This is the Lakers thread.

first warning for me on the new season goes to you.
happy.gif

give fans a hard time about their team in your thread or the NBA thread, not their team's thread.
And then what happened? 
nerd.gif

Let's see...
Stay salty my friends.
Welp, my first warning of this new season went to you, so it's only fitting you get the first ban, too. 
happy.gif

Wave to everyone.

"Bye, everyone! Catch you on the new sn!"

Spare me the e-mail you're about to send.
Damn that Clippers thread needs a bump. Get this guy out of here
It does, but mjsf won't be able to bump it, sarcasm] unfortunately [/sarcasm].

Last edited:
in terms of nick young, i feel like he's such wasted potential. Like, there seems to be very few guys with elite dribbling skills. Like transcendent. And it seems to be nothing worse than to have that talent, and that be the only thing you work on. His dribbling and speed can be such a devastating blow if he just worked on the fundamentals. He's soooooo damn herky jerky. He needs to work on balance drills, and center of gravity so he's not always shooting drifting to one side. I see him cross guys without even trying. It's easy for him. and his handles get him open so easily, but he does have the bball iq to know what to do in those moments so he always looks like he's taking last second heaves. It's frustrating to see him have those handles and not use them. I think that's why guys like A.I. and Kyrie, cp3, j crossover are so special. they have next level handles and have worked on other parts of their games so when they do cross the **** out of somebody, they can actually score something other than cool points for it. Dude have been in the league too long to still play like a rookie. Like, he literally plays like MyPlayer on 2k, first season. No excuses Swaggy P.

What the hell does the P mean anyways? smh

Back
Top Bottom