[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Steve at the one and Steve at the 2 is just
mean.gif

Dude won't bench Nash but benched Pau last year
mean.gif
if it wasnt for nash he wouldnt have this coaching job

[quote name="sea manup"][QUOTE name="DaddyRabbit251"]
Steve at the one and Steve at the 2 is just :smh:

Dude won't bench Nash but benched Pau last year :smh: [/QUOTE]
if it wasnt for nash he wouldnt have this coaching job[/quote]True story.

also, Mike D is far less hands on when it's Farmar, Nick, Wes, X, and Hill. I really think he trusts Farmar more than he trusts any point guard he's had since Nash in Phoenix.

[quote name="had pants"]not sure if we're premeditatedly trying to stink or we just stink

either way :nerd:

popcorn_seinfeld.gif
I remember when we were talking in the preseason about this whole 'riggin 4 Wiggins' thing, I wasn't feeling the concept of intentionally losing games. then I remember CP saying something like "Oh, we won't have to intentionally lose games. That will just happen." :lol: :lol:

:\[/quote]

*wink-smiley*

this talk about getting trading nash is rubbish, he will retire before he plays for toronto. You all forgot about him wanting to be close to his kids?

Cool. Then trade him, and let him retire immediately. Win win.

Wait, what am I saying?????? Don't trade him, noooo, in fact, increase his minutes, let him "work thru it".

Yeah, yeah, more minutes, that's all he needs guys.

#MoreMinutesForNash

:pimp:

Riggin4Wiggins in effect :lol: :\ this team may lose a lot of games whether they can help it or not. I honestly don't have any expectations for this squad, so hopefully I'm proven wrong

D'Antoni is the perfect coach to have in a season where were competing with 14 other teams for a top 5 pick.

Dats our coach :pimp:

Last edited:
Has a coach and a player ever been packaged together in a trade? 
nerd.gif

I'm wondering what we could get for Nash And Mike D, since they are joined at the hip. Or Mike and Pau.

Or the 3 of them.

B.Scott @ Kyrie for the three? 
nerd.gif

Mark Jackson & Klay? 
nerd.gif

Pelicans coach that CP loves and Eyebrows? 
nerd.gif

Monty. :pimp:

Guys, you can't blame MDA for this year at all. None. Don't point fingers at him. Tom Thibbs wouldn't get this group to defend. No defensive players were brought in this offseason. Zero.

It ain't on Mike.

But still, trade nash and dantoni to the publishing company for phil

we get the goat coach

they get the sequel to 11 rings, "0 rings but a bunch of regular season wins"

Everyone wins

^:lol:

that's interesting.

"We'll trade you D'antoni, Nash and Blake and cash consideration or free courtside seats for nationally televised games (regular season only) for _______head coach & _______player and some picks"

It's a fair deal
Snatch7.jpeg

Monty.
pimp.gif

Guys, you can't blame MDA for this year at all. None. Don't point fingers at him. Tom Thibbs wouldn't get this group to defend. No defensive players were brought in this offseason. Zero.

It ain't on Mike.
You follow sports enough to know that the coach absolutely has a say in who comes and goes. It's not a coincidence that Rodman and Artest were bestowed on Phil, and it wasn't luck that he made those 'random' roster additions work. It wasn't random, and he knows what he's doing.

That guy... *points to Mike*... doesn't. 
laugh.gif
 "Improve our defense? Ummm... I think Kaman... has... like... at least a dozen blocks in his career, no? A few defensive rebounds, too, if memory serves. Let's see, who else? Ummm... this Nick dude, he smiles a lot, has a generally happy disposition. This could throw off opponenets. Let's grab him."

on the bright side kobe will have plenty of people to get mad at when he leaves random role players open

It's been a while since Ska and I have had identical opinions on a matter.

Feels John Goodman.

... *awaits 18 page essay response by CP*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom