Lakers Black Alternate Jersey

So im watching tha game last night at Game On in Atlantic City with my friends, and one of my friends says "I wanna get a kobe jersey, there gonna beworth madd money later on down the road, but i only want a real in-game one." we're all telling him to get the purple one, then he says he wants theblk/yellow one, but he's not sure because they never wore them in a game. Then im like yeah they def. did, like one of two games, then we all startarguing....

can anyone post a pic of the lakers wearing the black and yellow jersey in a game? Thanks

They never wore those in a game. It was a Nike Swingman Alternate. A few teams had them.

I'm pretty sure the Lakers have never worn a black jersey. Sounds like you're referring to a swingman, which will be worth nothing 'down theroad'.

yniva.jpg

smokin.gif

I have never seen them wear black in a game, though I would love to. Damn, I hope they make a black uniform. The white is nice, but black would really set itoff.

i have the black/yellow screen printed one made from reebok...maybe hes talking about that one...but anyways ive been saying the Lakers should release ablack Lakers jersey cause that would be
pimp.gif

Since we are talking about hard to find Kobe jerseys.....anyone know where I can get an Olympic jersey? I bought a Wade one, regretting it deeply.

Never wore those in a game.

Those are the Nike Rewind Swingmans. I have the yellow rewind with the Los Angeles script.

I remember in that article in Slam that he wore it because he always wanted to wear a black Lakers jersey.

Originally Posted by dland24

Since we are talking about hard to find Kobe jerseys.....anyone know where I can get an Olympic jersey? I bought a Wade one, regretting it deeply.
why?...i hate d.wade but id say its a good purchase...i actually bought a kobe olympic off dyyhards website...its the '06 world games but itsstill
pimp.gif

I have the black Kobe #8 Los Angeles Nike Swingman.
pimp.gif

Only Kobe jersey I own...
tired.gif

On an un-related note, I would kill for a Darius Miles Clipper jersey.

^
Speaking of that, I've got my Darius Miles Clipper Swingman in my closet right now.

Actually, that was my second swingman ever next to the purple Kobe #8.
laugh.gif

The quality on the first swingmans were so much better.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

The quality on the first swingmans were so much better.
For sure.

These swingmans now made by adidas, have a "paper" texture feel to the numbers and letters.

The old Nike's, the letter and numbers would fold, not bent.

I've got that one in blue
pimp.gif
the ONLY jersey I don't regret buying... but the others
smh.gif
no comment.

Good times. Nike swingmans were on point. I had a Nuggets McDyess jersey.

As for a blk jersey for the Lakers, I'd welcome that. That retro Los Angeles script font would be a good look, because you're paying homage to thepast, yet keepin' it current.

Back
Top Bottom