LAKERS @ nuggets 12/05 ESPN

Missed the game watchin Superbad and cable isnt connected right...
Then to add insult to injury my partner was out there and e-mailed me this pic....

72v03fp.jpg

^ Damn
eek.gif
nice

as for the game i cant believe the officials were falling to the flopping the Nuggets were doing
On both of the Camby Charging calls ...he was already going down even before the contact
smh.gif

pimp.gif
Allen played great thats why he's the greatest little man ever toplay. IMO he was trying to get Melo and the other guys involved in the 4th since the Lakers were focusin on him
Kobe was in his usual 4th quarter self. the team picked up Kobe in the 3rd when allen was on fire (good job by the bench)

Great win.
Everyone one of the Lakers played well except Odumb.
Amazing performance by AI. If it weren't for him the game would have been a repeat of the last time we played them.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

shughes, lakers did everything to stop AI in the 4th last night. having 2 guys around him even on the damn perimeter.

kobe had a TON of help to stop AI's penetration
tmac could learn alot from Kobe's defense and team play
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

shughes, lakers did everything to stop AI in the 4th last night. having 2 guys around him even on the damn perimeter.

pimp.gif

Actually, Tmac could learn from how Kobe was playing with the flu, fell hard and banged his shoulder, sat out 3 minutes and STILL PLAYED. Not took a weekoff, or a month off, or half the season off like Tmac always does. Then Mac could begin studying how to play D and team ball like Mamba.
roll.gif

yea it is... thanks for bringing it up!LOL

Man I just watched the highlights looked like a good game!

Originally Posted by bobby24K

Scrotum however
smh.gif
dude has the worst jumpshot in the league outside of Shawn Marion.

laugh.gif
Did you see Camby shoot that 20 footer?

Why are you bashing Lamar for last night's performance though? He had 17, 7, and 4...

What a concept, Kobe drives to the basket, 2 guys for after him, and passes to Lamar for an uncontested dunk...

Hmm, I think that's what Lamar is supposed to do as the 2nd option, yet he spends his time in the perimeter.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by NobleKane

pimp.gif

Actually, Tmac could learn from how Kobe was playing with the flu, fell hard and banged his shoulder, sat out 3 minutes and STILL PLAYED. Not took a week off, or a month off, or half the season off like Tmac always does. Then Mac could begin studying how to play D and team ball like Mamba.
roll.gif
So could the Variant #23 in Cleveland.

I can't believe I missed this.... I need to start following the NBA more closely.

pimp.gif
@ 51 but
smh.gif
at the loss.

You guys see San Antonio do Dallas WITHOUT Duncan?
Word.
sick.gif

For those of y'all that say Parker and Ginobli are products of TDs play, refer to last nights game
smh.gif

So could the Variant #23 in Cleveland.
I think he's still worried about his broken nail or something? Isn't he?
laugh.gif

Why are you bashing Lamar for last night's performance though? He had 17, 7, and 4...
yeah... yall get mad whenever he misses a shot, a freethrow, commits a turnover that wasnt his fault, etc. etc.
its getting old, dude is an amazing player, 19 and 17 vs orlando? 25 and 15 against detroit? are you kidding me, hes a triple double threat night in, nightout. give dude a break.

On the other hand, I would deal him and mihm for kidd and magloire
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom