Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw that DJ signing back with the Clips won't affect the Hibbert agreement. Can anyone can confirm? :nerd:

Just saw that RCK got banned in the NBA thread.
mean.gif
When is his ban instituted in here?
why you do this man

we all Lakers fam

@youngwolf  and @akajaedeuce  can vouch for me 

rck and Chester are made men, deal with it.

Has anyone checked on Mitch? He didn't lock himself in LMA's house did he? :lol:

@JeffZillgitt Roy Hibbert to Lakers trade expected to go through today. Lakers plan on sending future second-rounder, cash to Pacers, I've been told.
I feel the Pacers should be the ones sending the second round pick the way they threw Hibbert under the bus after their season was over. :rolleyes

With DJ going back to the Clippers, the Lakers are one Rudy Gobert injury away from competing for the 8th seed.
I like the Suns, but I'm not sold on them winning some crazy amount of games.

Really just depends on how good Russell is right away.

Guarantees:
Warriors, Spurs, Thunder, Clippers
Pelicans, Grizzlies, Rockets

Western conference "tiers" for the 8th seed.

Top tier:
Jazz
Suns

Middle tier:
Mavs
Kings
Nuggets
Blazers
Lakers

Not yet:
T'Wolves

Kings - will win games with George Karl. Doesn't mean I think they're a good team, but they'll definitely win games.
Mavs - with a Wes, Parsons and Dirk core isn't too impressive, but Coach Carlisle will win some games.
Nuggets - Gallo coming back will help. Gallo/Mudiay/Chandler/Faried/Nurkic... not bad. They'll compete every night. Don't think they'll compete for a playoff spot, but they'll win a good amount of games.
Blazers - Wildcard. Not gunna make the playoffs but no idea how many wins they get. If Dame gets hurt, this can get ugly quickly.

T'Wolves - too young. Might win 5-10 more games than last year.

There is a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom