Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russell would have to be Lillard-level good and Randle would have to be Draymond-level good to have a shot at the playoffs.

Bruh, words can't describe how disappointed I would be if Julius Randle maxed out at Draymond Green level
Crazy, Draymond is good (but of course playing with Curry and Thompson heighten his impact).

But anyways, Solomon Hill was pulled from the Pacers' SL team. :nerd: LA native, but kind of stinks.

Russell would have to be Lillard-level good and Randle would have to be Draymond-level good to have a shot at the playoffs.
Bruh, words can't describe how disappointed I would be if Julius Randle maxed out at Draymond Green level
Crazy, Draymond is good (but of course playing with Curry and Thompson heighten his impact).

But anyways, Solomon Hill was pulled from the Pacers' SL team.
nerd.gif
LA native, but kind of stinks.
Ryan Kelly wasn't pulled smh.

I dont think maxing out a Draymond Green is a bad thing. Shrugs

For the avg player, sure. But I have high hopes for Randle. I think his ceiling is Barkley level(not saying he'll ever get close to there). And Draymond fits perfect with GS. Not asked to do too much, and his versatility allows them to use him in a multitude of ways. Put him on almost any other team and he's not having this kind of impact

But anyways, Solomon Hill was pulled from the Pacers' SL team. :nerd: LA native, but kind of stinks.
Kelly isn't on the SL team.

But anyways, Solomon Hill was pulled from the Pacers' SL team.
nerd.gif
LA native, but kind of stinks.
Kelly isn't on the SL team.
True but apparently he's practicing or something.

None of this matters.

You're friends with DJ's agent's daughter. Give us the inside info about what happened yesterday. Get your Broussard on.
You got an issue speak up kid
Last time I checked DJ never realistically even considered the Lakers like I said.
But you good tho? :D

Think you took it the wrong way and I see why, my bad. Wasn't coming at you. I was actually curious as to know if you knew anything special since it's much more interesting than arguing about if the Lakers are going to make the playoffs, which has been a topic the past two seasons (they won't IMO)

I believe you about DJ trust me lol.

My bad if posted

@JeffZillgitt: Roy Hibbert to Lakers trade expected to go through today. Lakers plan on sending future second-rounder, cash to Pacers,

@ramonashelburne 1 minute ago
Hearing the Lakers and Pacers have a trade call scheduled this afternoon re: Roy Hibbert

Last edited:
It sounds like we are going to be keeping Tarik Black.  All you people saying how great he is can rejoyce now

Plus kobe would have to play the full season which he wont

Byron scott would have to become intelligent

Hibbert would have to play consistent

More likely that will finish third worst in the west than make the playoffs

Were too young to be talking about playoffs anyways

Serena Winters @SerenaWinters
Metta World Peace has been in the Lakers facility a few times this summer & guarded Julius Randle, his first impression? Wow, he's strong,
12:15 PM - 9 Jul 2015

Mike Bresnahan [emoji]10004[/emoji]@Mike_Bresnahan
Plenty to happen before opening night, but D'Angelo, Clarkson and Kobe will probably play together, Byron said. In other words, Kobe = SF
12:13 PM - 9 Jul 2015

Anyone feel that Mark Madsen is gonna be the next Laker coach?

He's a huge analytics guy and definitely a players coach. Went to Stanford.

I'd be ecstatic if he took over for Byron in a year or two

You guys been sippin' that Knicks juice too?

Some stuff being said in here is farcical
laugh.gif
Hibbert > Patrick Ewing in his prime
fixed

not srs
Tomorrow's line up?
@EricPincus Lakers scrimmaging with Russell Clarkson A Brown Randle and Black vs everyone else on roster's second and third units
i can envision this being the starting 5 one day during the actual season...and i aint even mad

Anyone feel that Mark Madsen is gonna be the next Laker coach?

He's a huge analytics guy and definitely a players coach. Went to Stanford.

I'd be ecstatic if he took over for Byron in a year or two
I said this last year as well when I saw a interview of him from summer league.  He seems incredibly knowledgeable but we would probably hire someone who has been fired from 40 teams first.  George Karl will be the next coach.

Think you took it the wrong way and I see why, my bad. Wasn't coming at you. I was actually curious as to know if you knew anything special since it's much more interesting than arguing about if the Lakers are going to make the playoffs, which has been a topic the past two seasons (they won't IMO)

Oh :lol: damn my bad bro lol. Little high strung during these times forgive me.
But no Iol. No insider info I wish. Gotta send out a few texts lol

Oh
laugh.gif
damn my bad bro lol. Little high strung during these times forgive me.
But no Iol. No insider info I wish. Gotta send out a few texts lol
Na I got why you thought I was coming at you. The Broussard thing is something anyone should take as an insult. 
laugh.gif

Was just going with the whole recent Broussard inside sources thing 

Lou Williams and Anthony Brown have been signed.
@ramonashelburne Anthony Brown's deal with the Lakers is a three-year deal, with a team option on the third year.
These fools finally use their cap space correctly and lock up a second rounder for more than two years. Unfortunately, Clarkson will be a free agent next summer. :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom