Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But anyways, Solomon Hill was pulled from the Pacers' SL team.
nerd.gif
LA native, but kind of stinks.
Of all the words I could use to describe Hill, stink isn't one of them. The kid did a lot of good things for the Pacers last year, and showed that he could be a quality role player in this league. I doubt they let him go, but if they do, that's a win. 

Last edited:
@EricPincus If Lou is at $6.7 mil and Bass $3.45 mil, Lakers have $15.5 mil left in cap space - Hibbert would then be legally allowed to waive kicker
@EricPincus Lakers would still have their $2.8 mil room exception left in that scenario

Anyone feel that Mark Madsen is gonna be the next Laker coach?

He's a huge analytics guy and definitely a players coach. Went to Stanford.

I'd be ecstatic if he took over for Byron in a year or two

Was thinking about this the other day and I wouldn't be against him being next Lakers head coach down the line...

Bottom line: Lakers are better now than they were last year.

Keep building on that.

DVR set for next few days. :smokin

I'm loving how this team is coming along. I know we're far from contenders, but FINALLY after these terrible years I feel like we really have something to look forward to. I can't wait to see this squad play this season and I/we haven't been able to say that for a long time.

Change of scenery, contract year, living in LA and being apart of one of the most successful franchises in all of sports could do wonders for Roy.

my homie said we're in for a treat
pimp.gif
cant wait till tomorrow
nerd.gif
lol D'los brothers are two of my best friends. Its really cool
So this thread got a guy who knows Deandre Jordan's agent's daughter, and now we got a guy who is friends with Russell's brothers. 

Who needs Woj

Give us that inside scoop 
nerd.gif
. Get Russell to somehow get Byron Scott fired too. Thanks
So did the oaf waive his trade kicker or nah?
You know that oaf is one of the best rim protectors in the league right? He has a lot of deficiencies, but this team badly needs a guy who can cover for our poor defenders. Look at the starting line up (Randle, Russell, Clarkson, and Kobe). 3 of those are young guys that need to learn how to play defense, and then there's Kobe who barely can move on defense. 

Man I've been kinda biting my tongue but I'm high on clarkson almost as much as I'm high on randle. He just has good instincts out there and is a quick learner like bynum was.

Man I've been kinda biting my tongue but I'm high on clarkson almost as much as I'm high on randle. He just has good instincts out there and is a quick learner like bynum was.
He's 23 years old though, which kind of hurts his value. To put it in perspective, Kyrie is the same age as Clarkson. He has to really work on his defense though and he has to show that last year wasn't just a guy putting up good numbers on a terrible team. He did play very efficiently last year on the offense end though, and after working with Nash and incorporating some stuff, you could really see how much better he got. 

I really hope they pay Nash to work with these young guys. I can't see a better teacher for Clarkson, Russell, and Randle's jump shot. 

jab step jab step There are some pretty damn good players that came into the league at jc's age and he is peers with them as far as some of his #s. That good numbers on a bad team hook is starting to get played out, something that can be said without watching a minute of him or other guys in the same situation. I agree about his work with nash, one of my favorite pgs and I got flashbacks with some of jordan's awareness and how he works the screens.

Last edited:
No denying Randle is going to beast Clarkson looks more explosive and Nance might be another Clarkson type pick looks good...dlo just chillin pretty exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom