Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony never got a fair shake at Alabama under coach grant. Coach Avery would be drooling had he been on this year's roster

Jahlil Okafor has three assists tonight.

The Lakers have four total.

GET RID OF THE PRINCETON.

those flashes of greatness you see from Russ are exciting to see.

But he has a lot of things to work on this season. He's only 19, so he has plenty of time to tune up his game. And thankfully he has Kobe to help him with the fundamentals.

I can't lie, Russell has underwhelmed me thus far over the first two games. I'm sure he'll look better when he's setting up better teammates, but he just looks like he plays at a slower pace than he should. Whether that's dribbling, driving or whatever, he just seems to be kinda a beat slow. Similar to Slo-Mo from UCLA thought not quite THAT slow :lol:

I'll give him a couple yeasts before the we goofed conversations start up.

People talking bout the offense no nothing about the damn offense.... The Princeton emphasizes off ball movement and passing. Its based on all 5 players being able to create, pass, and find open guys

This offense is built for a 3 guard set and randle at the four handling the ball :smh:... What ya'll want DLo standing in the corner of a triangle?

The only issue is the PG knowing when to push the ball, when to attack, when to make plays. But to say a passing Offense like the princeton is going to hurt a guard like DLo is crazy. The idea of the system is PASSING

*Watches Upshaw handle the ball for five seconds at the top of the key leading to a turnover*

It's more of team passing not individual passing and attacking.
You wouldn't stick a prime Steve Nash in the Princeton. Even he said so himself.
So why in the blue hell would you stick DLo in the Princeton.
It's not conducive to a ball dominant creating guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom