**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

bmnxcyutw9g11.jpg

They needa cut this **** out

Man hasn’t played 1 minute for us, and they’re already placing him with the greats

Bron to the Lakers makes so much sense. The young guys will be way more receptive to his leadership, workouts, etc..

Expecting most of the players to make a leap this year.

Bron to the Lakers makes so much sense. The young guys will be way more receptive to his leadership, workouts, etc..

Expecting most of the players to make a leap this year.

Wonder why Julius, Dlo, Clarkson not receptive to Kobe's Leadership, workouts, etc...

Glad they are gone now BTW

Wonder why Julius, Dlo, Clarkson not receptive to Kobe's Leadership, workouts, etc...

Glad they are gone now BTW
It seems like the younger generation relates to Lebron more than they related to Kobe. Kobe was also a known snitch, and biscuit boy at the time when those cats were on his team. He didn’t become somewhat woke and relateable until after he retired. Lebron is also a hood dude that came from nothing. Kobe grew up in the burbs and overseas and was privileged. I think the average young ball player can relate to Lebron more so than they could relate to Kobe.

It seems like the younger generation relates to Lebron more than they related to Kobe. Kobe was also a known snitch, and biscuit boy at the time when those cats were on his team. He didn’t become somewhat woke and relateable until after he retired. Lebron is also a hood dude that came from nothing. Kobe grew up in the burbs and overseas and was privileged. I think the average young ball player can relate to Lebron more so than they could relate to Kobe.
giphy.gif

It’s crazy how Lonzo, a so-cal dude and Lakers fan listed Lebron as his favorite player rather than Kobe, but I think that kind of speaks to the younger generation. It was kind of like me and my generation. I grew up in so cal as a clippers fans and was an Iverson fan, but a lot of my homies were Lakers fans but also Iverson fans because of his story and authenticity.

Lol just like the Colorado situation
On fo nem u no damn well the *** is lyin

I’m 100% sure dude piped it up but it was also 100% consent. The ***** was jus tryin to get a bag and knew kobe would be a easy lick considerin he’s black n she’s white

Honestly it made me like Kobe more. Knowin he out here smashin thotties left n right. Makes him more relatable. Word to my guy magic too n tiger woods.

On fo nem u no damn well the *** is lyin

I’m 100% sure dude piped it up but it was also 100% consent. The ***** was jus tryin to get a bag and knew kobe would be a easy lick considerin he’s black n she’s white

Honestly it made me like Kobe more. Knowin he out here smashin thotties left n right. Makes him more relatable. Word to my guy magic too n tiger woods.
Thots are free!
Not $5 million

Back
Top Bottom